stila Custom Color Blush

by Stila

Self-Adjusting Coral This innovative powder blush reacts to your individual pH to create a perfect, personalized shade every time.  This ultra-blendable, velvety soft formula magically smoothes the appearance of fine lines and imperfections, leaving the skin with a luminous, flawless finish. Custom Color Blush, Self-Adjusting Coral

Does this work? I don't believe this works lol
Is this blush long wearing and pigmented ?
I've been looking for a new blush and I love stila's eyeliners because they are so long wearing but I was wondering if the blush is long wearing as well?
Start your review of stila Custom Color Blush!
Product Highlights
“super light weight, goes on super light and doesn't look so crazy pink unless you build it. not cakey and pretty long lasting.” in 12 reviews
“It makes my face look nice and pink and healthy :)” in 1 review
“It looks very very bright pink in the compact, but when you brush it on your cheeks, it absolutely matches your skin tone and you get a wonderful natural flush.” in 1 review
“I like how this blush makes my skin look healthy.” in 1 review
“A little goes a long way.” in 1 review
Review for: Stila Custom Color- Self Adjusting Blush
I decided to try this because why not? Custom self adjusting blush upon application. I like this alot bc it does adjust to your skin tone. In cold months it gives me warmth and in summer its like a bronzer. For the price point it works wonderfully.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Laurinburg, NC
Review for: Pink
Really enjoy this blush, it really is customizable and you don’t need much. Seems like it would be too bright but you can apply to the intensity you desire. I could see this working for almost every skin tone due to its pigmentation.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
El Dorado, AR
this blush is to die for! i actually picked this is at tj maxx randomly enough and fell in love with it! its such a great corally/pink that worked perfectly with my peachy undertones
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
minneapolis , MN
Review for: Pink
This is my favorite Stila product ever. It is the perfect pink for light skin! My complexion has a slight green tinge undertone and this is my favorite blush for my skin color. The compact seems like it is smaller than most blushes but I feel like it lasts just as long as other brands. A little goes a long way with the high pigment, and the powder is a super smooth application!
Dry / Fine Lines
stila Custom Color Blush uploaded by Melissa B.
I love this Stila custom blush! i have it in pink and it's beautiful. The color looks intense when looking at the palette but it's actually light! The color darkens as it's applied more than once! i love it. Very pretty!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Isabela Puerto Rico, PA
stila Custom Color Blush uploaded by Ana S.
Stila Convertible Color Blush on Lillium is my favorite. Its cream formula adds a delicate pink color to the cheeks. It is easy to apply either with your fingers or with an applicator to obtain a uniform finish.
Combination
Eugene, OR
stila Custom Color Blush uploaded by Keely G.
Review for: Stila Custom Color- Self Adjusting Blush
Not exactly sure what the name of this shade is. But the texture of this blush is amazing it is so creamy and just glides on seamlessly. Perfect for a bold full face that hold up well throughout the day. Totally recommend trying it!
Tonawanda , NY
Review for: Stila Custom Color- Self Adjusting Blush
I wasn't expecting too much from this other than the basic expectations from a blush, but this product really wowed me. The color stays on forever and you only need a light dab of the brush onto the pan for the amount that you need on your face.
Combination / Acne
Compton, CA
I got this Stila custom blush in coral at my local Marshall's for $ 4.99. I've heard so many wonderful things about this brand so i figured i will try it. I was a little turn off by the color at first cause it really bright for my dark colored skin. A little bit does go a long way and the color goes on very smooth and creamy. Once the blush sets on my skin it turns into a nice natural i pinch my cheeks colors. It looks really really nice on my skin. They blush has become my daily go to blush. There is a lot product in this small package, so it should last awhile.
Combination / Acne
Saint Cloud, MN
VERY PRETTY! I have always been impartial to blush, but after purchasing this blush, I use blush a lot more often than usual! Both my mom and boyfriend noticed the difference on my cheeks. It looks noticeable yet natural, adds a pop of color yet subtle. I purchased it in coral during Stila's warehouse sale, so the price was super affordable! It is normally $20.00, so if you're looking to try it for the first time, waiting for the annual warehouse sale may be your best bet! You can't go wrong with this blush as it can be worn both day/night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...