BY STILA #21 in Lip Stain

Beauty is just a bowl of cherries with stila's best-selling cherry crush lip & cheek stain.

This revolutionary multi-tasker not only moisturises and protects skin with all-important anti-oxidants (cherry and pomegranate extracts), but it beautifully reacts to pH levels in your skin and creates a personalised blush and pout. It's that perfect shade every time.

Sweetly scented and lightly flavoured, this wonder formula also contains Vitamins A, C and E for further anti-oxidant protection and moisture. Skin looks and feels healthy, never dry or tight.

Cheeks:

• The sweet pink flush offers all skin types and tone a soft "flushed" look.
  • For your cheeks, apply a small amount to your hand and mix with face lotion.
  • Use your fingers, or brush applicator, to gently apply the mixture to the apples of your cheeks and upwards towards your hairline. Using your fingers when applying will help avoid streaking.
  • Add more to achieve stronger colour payoff.
  • Apply under convertible colour for a cheek look that lasts throughout the day!

Lips:

• Use brush applicator to apply to lips.
  • Layer under your favourite stila lip glaze for longer wear and added pigment
  • Layer with other crushes to create a sorbet of crushes for limitless lip looks to complete your makeup wardrobe.

• How does this actually apply to the cheeks? I'm always skeptical ...1 Answers
  • Does stila lip stains give a rich deep color or a barely there hue?1 Answers
  • such is this product?1 Answers
stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain
  • "I love this color! It's a bold color but if you apply this with a light hand it gives the most beautiful bright deep pink ever! This is great for deeper skin tones and it's very long lasting! Great multipurpose product that I stock up on. Blend fast, it dries quickly and locks in place!" in 86 reviews
  • "Love this product! Long lasting color for Lips & cheeks. It does kind of dry my lips a little, but a little clear balm over & it's perfect!" in 57 reviews
  • "The colors last such a long time and it looks great with my skin tone. " in 1 review
  • "They last a long time and I use it for both lips and cheeks." in 1 review
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Review for: Cherry Crush more...
Way overpriced for what it is:

This "lip stain" is one of those clicky pens that you dial up to soak the brush at the tip with product, then apply.
Firstly, I didn't think anything was going to come out because I twisted and twisted for what seemed like an eternity. Then, when product did finally come out I ended up wasting some because it happened so quickly; not Stila's best packaging I must say.

But that's not even my main issue with this product. It's that it ran out so quickly and when I bought it, which was a few years ago, it was around $18; that is just insane for how long this product lasted me (a month, give or take). I also wouldn't call it a stain if you have to reapply soon after initial application. Maybe that's why it ran out so quickly? Constant reapplication?

On the upside, I will say that it smells and tastes very nice! .. but so do a TON of other lip products.

Either way, this product had little staying power and for the cost it's just not a deal I'm willing to make again.
Krystal C.
I really love the color of the stain, however, there is a metallic finish that arises after the stain sets for a few minutes. It makes my lips feel dry and I feel like I need to add a gloss to make them feel more moisturized(exactly why I bought the stain..so I would not have to wear a sticky gloss). The metallic coat chunks up on my lips and it does not spread around evenly. Also, the stain is more apparent on my bottom lip and will barley stay on my top lip at all creating a thick line where my bottom lip and top lips touch(not attractive). I love the color but the product is more trouble than it is worth.
Tianah L.
This has to be one of my favorite makeup products ever! It goes on so
smoothly and evenly onto the lips and skin, and leaves a long lasting,
bright stain! I can put some of this stain on in the morning at 6:46 and
not have to reapply until around 2 or 3 PM! It lasts through lunch! I
also love that it has vitamins and natural extracts that are good for my
skin. Plus, the bright corally pink color is perfect for summer--or any
time of the year. Great product, Stila!
Cheyanne W.
Sparta
Review for: passion fruit crush more...
I loved the product for many reasons. I had heard mixed reviews about it but I wanted to try it out myself so I bought a shade that was close to a natural but it still added color to my lips. When I first put it on I noticed that it went on smoothly and didn’t seem to clump on my lips. The only downside that I didn’t like was that I felt like mine was of a gloss instead of a stain. Mine came off easily but I still loved the color and how smoothly it went on
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Passion Fruit Crush more...
Cute packaging (I know that's not what it's about, but, i'm a sucker for good marketing) The lip stain is really good, can be drying, so I apply lip balm after i've put it on, it has good staying power, not all day by any means, but a good few hours of wear, I like the brush, gives you easy and precise application. I like it.
Chloe S.
San Antonio
Review for: Stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, Cherry Crush more...
Love the initial color, but within about 10-20 minutes all I’m left with is a ring of stain around the edges of my lips. Also the application is always patchy and slightly sticky. It dries down to a sticky matte at first so you have to wait if you want to apply another layer to try to make it even. But, even with a few layers, it still wears off suuuuuper quick and barely leave any “stained” color.
Jesse C.
Parkersburg
Review for: Yumberry Crush more...
Perfect! Not sticky and applies beautifully. Lasts long.  stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain Is perfect for a quick application in the go. It’s fita perfect into your purse and is easy to use. I have taken it to the beach and was able to apply throughout the day. I would highly recommend and also buy again. I’m liking to expand my collection into the other colors they offer.
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Review for: passion fruit crush more...
These are devine! I love the shade and feel of these. The built in brush is the perfect size and has super soft cruelty free man made bristles. A twist gives just the right amount for the lips and leaves you with a shiney but not greasy,feel. Will buy again. Highly recommend.
Shannon R.
Hinckley, Ohio
Review for: Stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain more...
I really liked this product! It gave the most natural color to my lips and gave a “just bitten” look to my lips. This was my first time purchasing and I thought it was worth the money for sure! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that it didn’t add any moisture at all to my lips, but I guess that’s not really what you look for in a lip stain. I would purchase again!
Charlee D.
Loveland
Review for: Coconut Crush more...
Love love love the way it smelled! And as far as the stain it worked great. A perfect go to for Thanksgiving. I was a little unimpressed with the pigmentation. I was hoping it would be a little bit more opaque. But it did do its job in keeping some color on my lips throughout the day. I enjoyed layering a liquid lip on top and using this as a base
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Does the brush on this make it hard to apply as a cheek stain? Also is the formula sticky?
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
Are these being discontinued?
Jenna B.
Has anyone actually used this on their cheeks ?
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
How many hours does this product last for? And when it fades, does it fade nicely or choppy?
Selena M.
Henderson, NC
How long do you think it lasts after applying to your lips on average?