stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain

by Stila

Beauty is just a bowl of cherries with stila's best-selling cherry crush lip & cheek stain.

This revolutionary multi-tasker not only moisturises and protects skin with all-important anti-oxidants (cherry and pomegranate extracts), but it beautifully reacts to pH levels in your skin and creates a personalised blush and pout. It's that perfect shade every time.

Sweetly scented and lightly flavoured, this wonder formula also contains Vitamins A, C and E for further anti-oxidant protection and moisture. Skin looks and feels healthy, never dry or tight.

Cheeks:

• The sweet pink flush offers all skin types and tone a soft "flushed" look.
  • For your cheeks, apply a small amount to your hand and mix with face lotion.
  • Use your fingers, or brush applicator, to gently apply the mixture to the apples of your cheeks and upwards towards your hairline. Using your fingers when applying will help avoid streaking.
  • Add more to achieve stronger colour payoff.
  • Apply under convertible colour for a cheek look that lasts throughout the day!

Lips:

• Use brush applicator to apply to lips.
  • Layer under your favourite stila lip glaze for longer wear and added pigment
  • Layer with other crushes to create a sorbet of crushes for limitless lip looks to complete your makeup wardrobe.

How well does this lipstain stay on while eating stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain ?
Is it long lasting for all skin types? Does it create irritation for sensitive skin?
is this long lasting?
Start your review of stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain!
Product Highlights
...bright deep pink ever! This is great for deeper skin tones and it's very long lasting! Great multipurpose product that I stock up on. Blend fast, it dries quickly and locks in place!in reviews
Love this product! Long lasting color for Lips & cheeks. It does kind of dry my lips a little, but a little clear balm over & it's perfect!in reviews
The colors last such a long time and it looks great with my skin tone. in reviews
It is incredibly long wearing and always compliments my features.in reviews
They last a long time and I use it for both lips and cheeks.in reviews
Ashley S.
stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: Cherry Crush
Not my favorite. It really dried out my lips, was sticky, hard to apply evenly because the applicator made it come out in globs, and didn’t stay on long.
Suzann R.
Rural Valley
Review for: Yumberry Crush
Very nice light color for summer. Didn’t seem to last as long as I had hoped. But was still a good product.
Emkae O.
Minneapolis, MN
Color is amazing but is a little to sticky for my liking. It always gets catches my long hair!
Gee H.
Tampa, Fl
8 absolutely adore stila and will continue to buy this product in multiple different colors..... cant yo wrong with it...
Jodie W.
Sparta, WI
stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Jodie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pomegranate Crush
I was expecting the color to be a bit darker. The lip stain definitely stayed on and it did add a nice tint to my cheeks. However when it was time to take the lip stain off it felt impossible. I know that’s the point but this was ridiculous. Felt like I lost the top layer of my lips. Probably would not purchase again.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I bought this Stila lip and cheek stain at Nordstrom Rack, it was a discounted price. The color is Raspberry Crush, it is a really bright fuschia. It has a click brush applicator which works perfect. It smells pleasantly sweet. I would buy this product again and recommend it. stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain
Sarina A.
Dover, MA
Review for: Pomegranate Crush
This was the first lip stain that I had ever used and I was obsessed with it. It was a really good intro to the world of lip stains and was an everyday go-to product of mine. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is because although the color options are amazing, I found that over the years I noticed that lasting effect of the product just isn’t the same as when I first bought it.
Nilsa A.
Littlerock
When I'm I'm a rush I always walk out with this lipstick. I can use it on my cheeks and on my lips. Love the colors
JINDY G.
Didn’t like this for my cheeks but loved for my lips! It’s easy to use on lips but not easy to apply to cheeks. Not even or smooth.
Ashlee F.
This stuff is amazing! I love the color options. It has a great pigment and last for hours without coming off on everything!