stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain
Beauty is just a bowl of cherries with stila's best-selling cherry crush lip & cheek stain.
This revolutionary multi-tasker not only moisturises and protects skin with all-important anti-oxidants (cherry and pomegranate extracts), but it beautifully reacts to pH levels in your skin and creates a personalised blush and pout. It's that perfect shade every time.
Sweetly scented and lightly flavoured, this wonder formula also contains Vitamins A, C and E for further anti-oxidant protection and moisture. Skin looks and feels healthy, never dry or tight.
- The sweet pink flush offers all skin types and tone a soft "flushed" look.
- For your cheeks, apply a small amount to your hand and mix with face lotion.
- Use your fingers, or brush applicator, to gently apply the mixture to the apples of your cheeks and upwards towards your hairline. Using your fingers when applying will help avoid streaking.
- Add more to achieve stronger colour payoff.
- Apply under convertible colour for a cheek look that lasts throughout the day!
- Use brush applicator to apply to lips.
- Layer under your favourite stila lip glaze for longer wear and added pigment
- Layer with other crushes to create a sorbet of crushes for limitless lip looks to complete your makeup wardrobe.
Top Questions See all 32 Q&A
- "I love this color! It's a bold color but if you apply this with a light hand it gives the most beautiful bright deep pink ever! This is great for deeper skin tones and it's very long lasting! Great multipurpose product that I stock up on. Blend fast, it dries quickly and locks in place!" in 86 reviews
- "Love this product! Long lasting color for Lips & cheeks. It does kind of dry my lips a little, but a little clear balm over & it's perfect!" in 57 reviews
- "It is incredibly long wearing and always compliments my features." in 1 review
- "The colors last such a long time and it looks great with my skin tone. " in 1 review
- "They last a long time and I use it for both lips and cheeks." in 1 review
This "lip stain" is one of those clicky pens that you dial up to soak the brush at the tip with product, then apply.
Firstly, I didn't think anything was going to come out because I twisted and twisted for what seemed like an eternity. Then, when product did finally come out I ended up wasting some because it happened so quickly; not Stila's best packaging I must say.
But that's not even my main issue with this product. It's that it ran out so quickly and when I bought it, which was a few years ago, it was around $18; that is just insane for how long this product lasted me (a month, give or take). I also wouldn't call it a stain if you have to reapply soon after initial application. Maybe that's why it ran out so quickly? Constant reapplication?
On the upside, I will say that it smells and tastes very nice! .. but so do a TON of other lip products.
Either way, this product had little staying power and for the cost it's just not a deal I'm willing to make again.
Was is the 90’s or early 2000’s when they were last the hot rage? Well, that’s when I owned this. The color is gorgeous. The shine is beautiful. Loved the brush applicator instead of the wand.
Here’s what I hated: it was super sticky so hair always got caught in it or anything else. Lastly, the tube would leak in my purse or backpack making a huge sticky mess.
Maybe they fixed these problems but I’m not into glosses anymore. Sorry
smoothly and evenly onto the lips and skin, and leaves a long lasting,
bright stain! I can put some of this stain on in the morning at 6:46 and
not have to reapply until around 2 or 3 PM! It lasts through lunch! I
also love that it has vitamins and natural extracts that are good for my
skin. Plus, the bright corally pink color is perfect for summer--or any
time of the year. Great product, Stila!
I do this over some B.B. Creme in cheeks on days I have to run out the door and a tiny bit of mascara and then on my lips also it looks like crushed berries on. Very pretty color. It stays in place .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos