stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain

by Stila

Macy's: $24.00

Beauty is just a bowl of cherries with stila's best-selling cherry crush lip & cheek stain.

This revolutionary multi-tasker not only moisturises and protects skin with all-important anti-oxidants (cherry and pomegranate extracts), but it beautifully reacts to pH levels in your skin and creates a personalised blush and pout. It's that perfect shade every time.

Sweetly scented and lightly flavoured, this wonder formula also contains Vitamins A, C and E for further anti-oxidant protection and moisture. Skin looks and feels healthy, never dry or tight.

Cheeks:

• The sweet pink flush offers all skin types and tone a soft "flushed" look.
  • For your cheeks, apply a small amount to your hand and mix with face lotion.
  • Use your fingers, or brush applicator, to gently apply the mixture to the apples of your cheeks and upwards towards your hairline. Using your fingers when applying will help avoid streaking.
  • Add more to achieve stronger colour payoff.
  • Apply under convertible colour for a cheek look that lasts throughout the day!

Lips:

• Use brush applicator to apply to lips.
  • Layer under your favourite stila lip glaze for longer wear and added pigment
  • Layer with other crushes to create a sorbet of crushes for limitless lip looks to complete your makeup wardrobe.

is this long lasting?
How does this feel on the lips? Like a gloss?
Start your review of stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain!
Product Highlights
...bright deep pink ever! This is great for deeper skin tones and it's very long lasting! Great multipurpose product that I stock up on. Blend fast, it dries quickly and locks in place!in 86 reviews
Love this product! Long lasting color for Lips & cheeks. It does kind of dry my lips a little, but a little clear balm over & it's perfect!in 57 reviews
The colors last such a long time and it looks great with my skin tone. in 1 review
It is incredibly long wearing and always compliments my features.in 1 review
They last a long time and I use it for both lips and cheeks.in 1 review
3 months agoConnellsville, PA
Review for: Yumberry Crush, Raspberry Crush, Cherry Crush
 The brush tube is very convenient to apply to lips, but not so much to cheeks. The colors are sheer and lightweight. I love the look I have a slight tint of color but yet it looks natural. Unlike the application process of a different brand, however the final product is the same affect only this one has more color choices.
3 months agoMoore, SC
Review for: Acai Crush
I keep this in my purse at all times for a quick grab, I love the tip! Nice packaging and just enough product comes out. I have several different shades and love them all. I have recommended several stila products to friends
2 months agoCanton, MI
Review for: Yumberry Crush
This isn’t bad - I really wanted to like it for its dual functionality but it was too sticky as a cheek stain and too dry as a lip gloss. I think I would try again in the future if the product had more moisture.
9 months agoGastonia, NC
Review for: passion fruit crush
The color is lovely but the applicator and function was flawed. The tip was hard to maintain consistence and the product turned into a gel and had to work with quickly to make sure it applied. I think it’s been discontinued and I think that’s for the best. I usually LOVE stila so this was just a fluke.
2 years agoLoveland
Review for: Coconut Crush
Love love love the way it smelled! And as far as the stain it worked great. A perfect go to for Thanksgiving. I was a little unimpressed with the pigmentation. I was hoping it would be a little bit more opaque. But it did do its job in keeping some color on my lips throughout the day. I enjoyed layering a liquid lip on top and using this as a base
2 years ago
Review for: Cherry Crush
I really liked these. They were very easy to apply and sat nicely on the lips. The color was not too bold, so it worked great as an everyday lip stain. It wasn’t sticky either. The only thing I would say is that I wish it was longer lasting. I found myself reapplying too often throughout the day.
a year ago
I think that this product worked better as a lip stain than it did a cheek stain. Even as a lip stain, it didn't last very long. The color was really pretty. I probably should have gotten a pinker toned stain for my cheeks. It was a decent lip stain for the price, I guess.
2 years agoGarden Grove
I love the stila lip stain. It is very easy to put on with the brush it has. It stays on for a long time and i even eat and it does not come off. I just apply lipstain in the morning and it lasts all day!
9 months agoBoulder
Lip stains are my preferred type of lip makeup because I'm not a fan of the sticky-glossy lip look. I just personally prefer to look more natural and less made-up. This product lasts longer than lipstick and gives a nice natural rosy look. I haven't used it as a cheek stain yet (am scared I won't be able to blend it well enough!), but it's nice to have a dual-purpose product for when you're in a pinch.
a year agobenson
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Coconut Crush
I LOVEEEEEE this looks amazing on skin and lips the packaging actually saves a lot of product and is easy to work with. It last for a long time and is definitely worth your money so I recommend a 1000% I actually got this gifted to me and have bought it twice since
Ask a question to the Influenster community...