BY STILA

• Did this cake up on any one?1 Answers
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Stila, and this stick worked pretty well for dark circles under my eyes and zit cover ups, but it doesn't last too long through the day. Sometimes powder helped but not by much.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this , but it has to have a good moisturized under eye. I had to warm it up so I could work with it but, I wouldn't repurchase it.
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA
Un producto q a simple vista roba mi mirada como todo lo q tiene q ver con maquillaje jajaj pero se me marcan las lineas d exprecion...
Arissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Stila usually doesn't let me down but this was kinda meh for me. I found it to be drying and not very long lasting, but it got the job done.
Sara C.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this it works great especially on eye lids and keep eye shadow on but not to hard. If you need a good cover up this one will work.
Alison D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed. It lacked the coverage, and felt caky and wasnt bendable. For the price point, i feel like most drug store products were better.
Maryammodelūüėä K.
602
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing I like it so much it give this good light on your face i suggest you guys buy one of it it's really cute and good
Aleks W.
Sheffield
Great coverage and suits my skin care perfectly. I use it under my foundation to cover spots. Great to take away with you in a bag for later touch ups. I love Stila products!
Thea P.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good as Bobbi Brown in my opinion, but lightweight, and felt good on my skin. Long lasting too and gave me a fresh look
Nicole M.
Is this stick soft? I has anyone tried this? I would be worried about it braking after a few uses. please let me know. thanks
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this cake up on any one?