BY STILA

Crystal M.
 Had bought this product off-line at Macy's .application was not as easy as I was expecting. It did apply smoothly but was hard to be precise with application . I would probably not buy this product line again only recommend for a good color
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
When they say it’s long lasting it’s long lasting. I enjoy using mine as a lip liner and adding the stills lipgloss with the glitter to create and ombré effect on my lips.
Debbie H.
08754
The Stila Cosmetics Long Wear Lip color in the shade Lover is a must-have. A long lasting formula that is so comfortable to wear. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com and couldn't be happier. The color is great for everyday use and I find myself reaching for it all the time. I definitely recommend this product.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
I received a sample of this in one my my monthly bags I receive and fell in love the color is crazy bright but doesn't make a big mess and stays on for hours. The actual tube is thin and fits perfectly in my clutch for emergency reapplication and the thin point makes it easy to outline my lips!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Great long weekend highly pigmented lip liner. One of my favorites to use on a daily basis. Ensures that any of my red lipsticks that I apply over it doesn't run or streak out. You can use it as a base or as a lipstick all on it's on, it's that good.
Jessica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Great color options and the product does last a very long time! Pretty much stays until you decide to take it off. Only downside is it left my lips very dry, so as long as you moisturize before and after it’s a pretty good product.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I received this Stila lipstick in a beauty box. I love this as a base with a gloss on top. It does last long and looks great with a tinted gloss. Feels amazing, looks great and lasts forever. Everything to look for in a lip product.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
This Stella lip color was a bit drying, but the color is really intense. The red basically glows it’s so bright! I would recommend it for a night out, but definitely pair it with a good primer or it will make your lips peel.
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
Favorite lippie! This product glides on so smoothly! It is long lasting as described! And oddly it smells good too!!!! Bonus! This is a must have for a girlfriend gift or stocking stuffer for the upcoming holiday!!!!
Lauren K.
It’s a nice lipstick and the color is pretty but I do not feel that it lasts very long on my lips. The packaging is nice and light and pretty. This was my first time using this product, would not buy again.