BY STILA #53 in Tinted Moisturizers

Alma R.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I used this product years ago when Stila still had a counter at Nordstrom. I liked that it was three products in one. I think I just got tired of it and wanted to use more natural products with more coverage on my skin. I don't recall this made me break out, but I think I have tried other products that work better and last longer.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Stila tinted moisturizer was given to me as a sample and I have been purchasing it ever since. It helps my skin stay soft and feels good. It gives me full coverage I do not apply anything else to my face except this. It's very affordable and the pro duct last. I apply a little and it goes a long way.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off anything with SPF catches my attention. I love that with oily skin, this product really works! It’s oil free so I don’t have to worry about over powdering my face to cover the oil. I religiously buy this product and will continue to do so.
Harley Y.
Harley Y.
Griffin, GA
Works great for a day at the theme park or running errands. The color matched perfectly, the only con is that it left me a little shiny. After mattifying with some translucent powder, it STAYED PUT. I'll definitely be purchasing this again.
Riley C.
Riley C.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this products. It made my makeup look great. I have a combo skin type and it made my makeup look great all day. It's super easy to put on and blend. I was very happy with the turnout and I would totally recommend it to others.
Angie P.
Angie P.
This moisturizer was great i felt very good on my skin. It was very easy to apply. It also felt very nice on my face because i have oily skin and for it to be oily free it was great. I dont really go out much so i really dont know. Yes i would buy it again.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Orlando
Anything stila is always a yes....especially their eyeliner!!!!!! Yes yes yes!!!!! I love stila always have always will ❤❤❤
Preksha K.
Preksha K.
Dwarka
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi   I purchased this product from sephora ..... As I apply make up almost everyday and I cannot apply a heavy foundation every day so I love this product as it is perfect for wearing every day.... As it is light weight on the skin.....it gives to minimal amount of coverage but still makes your face look natural.....i have Combination skin and it works perfectly for me... Thanks u