BY STILA

A tinted, oil-free moisturizer with a hint of color. This water-resistant moisturizer is packed with sun protection and just enough color to even skintone. The light, hydrating formula is ideal for all skin types and comes in natural, see-through shades. Application is a cinch and the coverage is long lasting, leaving you with a perfect finish every time. see more...

Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a huge fan of this product, probably because I don't see the necessity of tinted moisturizers. I thought it came out sort of greasy anyways and it wasn't exactly long lasting in my opinion. If you have higly pigmented skin, maybe this would be a great product for you, but I have scars and dark circles on my face so I need something more high coverage.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I liked the coverage and pigments in this tinted moisturizer. My skin is pretty oily, and while I enjoyed the pigment match, my skin was greasy and shiny after 20 minutes.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Jewett, OH
I really love Stila's line, but this product didn't impress me as much as I hoped it would. The formula was too greasy for my liking. The coverage is good and the pigments are fine, but toooooo greasy.
Sarah J.