BY STILA

A tinted, oil-free moisturizer with a hint of color. This water-resistant moisturizer is packed with sun protection and just enough color to even skintone. The light, hydrating formula is ideal for all skin types and comes in natural, see-through shades. Application is a cinch and the coverage is long lasting, leaving you with a perfect finish every time. see more...

Kassidy A.
Belle Vernon, PA
I have pretty decent skin so I got this but even though it's a tinted moisturizer I feel like when I put it on it dried and kind of looked splotchy like the color didn't spread evenly. It was kind of watery but when dried it was super dry.
Crystal V.
San Antonio
This was amazing and it felt so silk. I just loved the way it felt when I put in my face. It was very easy to blend. It has many colors. I would definitely recommend this to others
Krystal S.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a huge fan of this product, probably because I don't see the necessity of tinted moisturizers. I thought it came out sort of greasy anyways and it wasn't exactly long lasting in my opinion. If you have higly pigmented skin, maybe this would be a great product for you, but I have scars and dark circles on my face so I need something more high coverage.
Kaitlyn B.
Jewett, OH
I really love Stila's line, but this product didn't impress me as much as I hoped it would. The formula was too greasy for my liking. The coverage is good and the pigments are fine, but toooooo greasy.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I liked the coverage and pigments in this tinted moisturizer. My skin is pretty oily, and while I enjoyed the pigment match, my skin was greasy and shiny after 20 minutes.
djihane m.
tamenrasset
I've been using this product for a few years now and can't get it  anymore. I would say I have fairly normal skin but like everyone I have days that it's a little more oily or dry and this product is great for whatever state my skin is in. It gives me just enough coverage while still letting my skin breathe. It is not oily and gives me a
Rahima R.
Shuwaikh, Kuwait
Love this extraordianry product. Since i began using stila tinted moisturizer about a year ago, i continously get compliments. It is far the best tinted moiisturizer I have used!
Sarah J.
Webster, TX
Do they have different shades?