BY STILA #66 in Tinted Moisturizers

Debbie H.
08754
The Stila Cosmetics Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 has a small amt of sun protection. .I tend to use this lower amount in the winter months when I am not outdoors as much. The coverage is amazing and the best part is the hydration. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com which is so convenient. .This product is no more expensive than the other brands out on the market but it definitely is a higher quality product without a doubt.
Amber G.
Deleon springs
I love this tinted moisturizer so much! It so perfect for those beach days, or even days you don't have time or the will power to put on a full face of makeup! Although, it's a moisturizer, people with oily skin need to beware because this tinted moisturizer is not going to keep you matte or from your oils breaking through.
Caloli B.
I'm recently using this product and
It's not bad. This tinted moisturizer is very sheer and natural looking . It's deff not full coverage so don't expect that from it. I feel that for summer it's very good , or for when you don't want a lot of makeup on .
Kayla W.
Indianapolis, IN
I really liked this product, but I feel like it didn't last all day. It went on easily, and it felt nice on my combination skin. However, I feel like it wasn't on my face by the time I got home after work
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
You've got to give your skin a chance to breath a little easier every now and then. When you're ready to do that but still want a bit of coverage and an SPF Stila's Sheer Coverage Tinted Moisturizer is what you need! It provides you with the right amount of protection for your skin from those damaging UV sun rays, moisturizer, and a tad of tint! All of those benefits packed into a single product, thank you Stila!!
Adrienne A.
Absolutely loved this product! Its ,my go to face product whenever I go to vacation and don't want to spend time on my makeup. Its not very buildable, however it isn't meant to be. It is sheer and meant to enhance your skin, not cover it completely.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this tinted moisturizer. Very lightweight and cover my imperfections flawlessly. Very buildable. Light coverage. Bought online and I'm hooked. Would definitely repurchase and definitely recommend.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
What I like a lot this product is that the SPF coverage is incredibly high, usually tinted Moisturizers do not give that much coverage or sun protection
Ariadna G.
Yuma, AZ
Great coverage could wear daily and also wear it for a perfect girls night out.. Will definitely buy again and recommend it to my friends.