BY STILA #74 in Tinted Moisturizers

Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Indiana, Pa
Love this! Perfect combo of Moisture and coverage as well as the benefit of an spf. You can definitely use this as a base foundation for minimal coverage. It's a bit pricey but well worth the splurge. I would definitely recommend this to people who keep their makeup application to a minimum.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color tinted moisturizer! When I am on the go I use this as a base for a natural look instead of using it then putting on layers after that. It is so light on your skin and feels like your skin is breathing while wearing it! Would buy again!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love spf anything! Make you feel fresh and like hey girl u be looking good while protecting that beautiful self! Great for all skin types and remember we got to be saving our skin! This stuff rocks if you want a spf sheer coverage! I recommend to anyone who loves spf like me!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Ive been on the hunt for a tinted moisturizer that meshes well with my skin for years,and this one is about on par with the rest(a mess for my cool toned,very pale skin) this smelled kind of funny,and made me look straight up orange. not exactly what I'm looking for on my "no makeup" days.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Looks awesome on my skin and is super easy to blend. Helps my skin tone even out and look fresh without a full face of makeup.
parthavi a.
parthavi a.
miami, FL
It feels good on the skin and is not very heavy! By heavy i mean doesn't look cakey or too much dapped on the face. It is natural and for me matches my skin tone
Varsha V.
Varsha V.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Fantastic product for college or office going women.
It has never broke me out.
It photographs pretty decent during the day time. But for evenings, I would not use this.