BY STILA

TK H.
TK H.
The Stila Lip Rouge is very bright and cheery.  Lip stain is not so much a moisturizer as a POP of color.  I use a bit of gloss over the top and it looks perfect.  I purchased this from an online retailer.  I'm not really too fond of stains, they do the job, but I'd much prefer lipsticks.  They are easier and more forgiving when applied without a mirror.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Vineyard Haven, MA
The Stila Lip Rouge in Pucker is a really nice lip stain if you are looking for a more natural application of color than say a lipstick or liquid lip. I'm not super into lip stains myself, but this one is good quality if that is what you are looking for.
Julia L.
Julia L.
laurel
I love this product! It is amazing on your lips. I feel like more people should Rave about it. I bought it from ulta for a decent price twice! I will keep using it until they stop selling it. I've tried other similar products and they don't compare at all.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
This stays all day on the lips and also is not to drying it is one of my favorite shades and is really easy to apply to everyone’s lips I use it again and again and it is just so good I would so recommend buying it
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Love this product! It isn't to expensive but isn't cheap either! Definetly worth it. I use this product just about everyday and have purchased it at least 5 times now. Love love love it. A must try!
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
Beautiful color good quality very good product love it i am a huge still a fan . i think its one of the best .
Amber T.
Amber T.
Fulton, NY
Awesome. Stays on a very long time. Looks great too! I will definitely buy again. It met my expectations.
Shay M.
Shay M.
Omaha
Good color and very pigmented. Stays on but not all day. Color looked different on but it was still pretty