stila Cosmetics Indian Summer Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY STILA

stila Cosmetics Indian Summer Eye Shadow Palette
  • "LOVE it the colours were so beautiful and super pigmented palette is perfect, eye shadow keep on my face all day and at the evening they looks excaly the same like in the morning :) really good quality" in 6 reviews
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
This palette is worth your investment. The product is not tested on animals and worth the try. It can found in any super market or can go online by the brand and it should pop up. I love this palette it has all the basic colors you need for fall.
Jennie M.
Yuma, AZ
4 beautiful different shades! Worth ur investment ! It's a must in ur makeup collection ! It'll give u that natural glam look! Totally recommend purchasing this product
Rosaly N.
These three colors work very well together! I love using the lightest gold color alone for daytime/work, but will layer all three for a more dramatic look. All three colors are pretty sheer if you're looking for high-pigment, dramatic bronze shades, you'll probably need to apply a few layers of these colors to achieve that look.
Madison M.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this itty bitty palette! First off, I love it so much because the colors are so versatile! You can mix and match just about any combination and it looks so good on all different types of skin tones. Also, I really like it because I can wear these colors year round!
Carrie S.
This has been discontinued for years now, but I love this palette. I got it on sale in 2010 I believe? The shadows are buttery, pigmented, smooth, and the glisten/sheen to them is amazing. The pink one is especially unique. I depotted them and use them in conjunction with matte shades.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this palette because the colors are very bubbly and girly. These colors are perfect for a lunch date or just a nice walk in the park. I love the pigmentation of this palette. It's stronger than I had imagined it would be.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I absolutely love the colors! There perfect for when I'm daytime/nighttime looks. This is my go to palette during the summer months. I use it with a primer and it last all day/night. I would recommend this to everyone!
Nicholas H.
Florence, KY
Beautiful pallet. You can create a full look. Some fallout but thats expected with shimmer shadows. Velvety texture and blends great. If you love shimmers this pallet is definitely for you .
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
These colors are really pretty especially the orangey one. Its sparkly and its amazing. Its great and long-lasting; especially after putting a primer is a very creamy color. Its easy to carry around and the other colors are great as well.
ali w.
The packaging of this is so cute! its small enough to fit in your purse..The colors are perfect for any season and blend together well. They are also so pigmented and stays in place all day with very little fall out!
Maddie V.
Melbourne
Is this palette worth buying?
Destiny G.
How pigmented are these? I love the colors, but so often no matter how pretty the colors are in the palette, they can be disappointing on color pay out.
Ana V.
illinois
What can i use to make the eye shadow stay longer and not faith away or fall onto my eyelashes...:/ HELP!!!!
Brooke C.
Does this company test on animals?
Aynun J.