BY STILA

• Most of the bronzer i used has a lot of glitter to it i didn't li...1 Answers
Abby N.
Springfield
This is my go-to highlighter. I have a number of others that just have too much chunky glitter, but this one is much more subtle. I apply it after using any blush, just on the tops of my cheekbones and down my neck with a fan brush. It gives the most natural application and just looks like an inner glow, as opposed to OMG GLITTER. I've had it for years and have barely made a dent in it. I love it so much I would definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Veronica H.
W Valley City, UT
Super pretty and you get A LOT of product. It's smooth but not as smooth as the kitten shadow which I absolutely love for highlight. Only down fall is you do have to reapply this as it doesn't last throughout the day.
Heidy  M.
Kissimmee, FL
such an amazing color , there was a time that I wore this for a whole year because I love the pigment and the way it feels. don't have to use much to get the look
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
The packaging isn't ideal because I like blushes that you can pop open and close, but the color is incredible and very pigmented. Totally worth the money.
Kim E.
Milwaukee, WI
I love love this bronzer. It has a perfect sunkissed shade. Subtle but peachy glow.
Joanna V.
The Dalles, OR
I have tried this product multiple times but every time it breaks me out horribly.
Denise L.
El Paso, TX
Great product used plenty of times will its great and everyone should use because it works awesome and wonders
melanie t.
lawrenceville
Love this product when i am aiming for a natural makeup look it gives my skin a dewy finish and makes me look golden
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
Most of the bronzer i used has a lot of glitter to it i didn't like it how is this one?