BY STILA

Abby N.
Springfield
This is my go-to highlighter. I have a number of others that just have too much chunky glitter, but this one is much more subtle. I apply it after using any blush, just on the tops of my cheekbones and down my neck with a fan brush. It gives the most natural application and just looks like an inner glow, as opposed to OMG GLITTER. I've had it for years and have barely made a dent in it. I love it so much I would definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I have always been very pleased with all of my Stila Cosmetic products and this one continues to fulfill my expectations. I have always struggled with covering up the shine on my face and this product helps my shine immensely. This product goes on very smoothly and has just enough pigment to show on your skin without leaving makeup lines on your face.
Michelle G.
Leesburg
The finishing powder is absolutely gorgeous! This product gives a beautiful angelic glow to your face and when applied the correct way and in the right locations on the face it will give a thinner frame on the face which hides puffiness of the cheeks! It leaves you with a nice polished angelic glow.
Carin D.
This stuff is pretty great. My skin is glowing. I have combination but more on the dry side. It's easy to apply and looks lovely but it doesn't seem to stay throughout the day. I would recommended this to others. Just make sure to bring it with you and reapply.
Veronica H.
W Valley City, UT
Super pretty and you get A LOT of product. It's smooth but not as smooth as the kitten shadow which I absolutely love for highlight. Only down fall is you do have to reapply this as it doesn't last throughout the day.
Heidy  M.
Kissimmee, FL
such an amazing color , there was a time that I wore this for a whole year because I love the pigment and the way it feels. don't have to use much to get the look
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
The packaging isn't ideal because I like blushes that you can pop open and close, but the color is incredible and very pigmented. Totally worth the money.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
This is a really pretty highlighter. I would recommend using on your eyelids or cheeks to give you a little shimmer to your face. Fun for day or night!
Kristen E.
Raleigh, NC
When i have extra money, i like to splurge on this item, it works soo well on my skin, and leaves it feeling super soft
Meghan P.
California
Skin looked awesome and matte just how I wanted it to look my skin was glory and matte in all th right places
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
Most of the bronzer i used has a lot of glitter to it i didn't like it how is this one?
Melody M.
Dallas, TX
is this supposed to be a highlighter or a finishing powder? What kind of brush do you use to apply?