Stila Cosmetics Happily Ever After Palette uploaded by Julie B.

BY STILA

Maria V.
OMG!!!!!! Obsessed with this palette. It's really beautiful and the colors are awesome. <3 its authentic and beautiful. The shadows are blendable and very pigmented
Monica P.
Tiffin, OH
These shades are so dreamy and neutral! Perfect for an everyday look or a night out! Super smooth and easy to blend
Deb S.
South Paris, ME
Its a bit on the costly side but the quality is not too bad so it evens out. The colors are perfect for me, I use them for shadow and brow.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really love this product, great colors, great quality, the only con is it's a bit on the pricey side.
Sara W.
Avon, MA
I use this for eyes and for eyebrow shaping. Kind of $$$$$$ but good quality.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
Love this it is a great assortment of colors i love this more than any pallete i have used
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
It is a comprehensive palette and contains warm colors for all skin types, its texture is good and equal quality
Julie B.
Love this palette! Lots of options to choose from for a smoky eye, and it came with good instruction as well. It looks amazing sitting on my vanity, and the quality of the shadows is amazing. I would purchase again!
snazzy s.
It's ok.
I've had it for 2 years. It does it's job.
Fall out is not good.
Ok shade selection.
I would save up to probably get myself Inglots because they're comparable quality to MAC but way cheaper. Terrible price point.

Packaging is very average. Not sturdy and now the letters are coming off as the palette is into year 2.

I guess my biggest qualm is that there are too many matte shades. :/
Amber C.
I want to start off by saying that I love the Stila single eye shadows. However, I find that with their palettes that pigmentation is just not there. I think sometimes that they focus too much on the presentation of the packaging rather than the quallity of the product itself. The staying power and pigmentation in these were unfortunately not there for the price point.