BY STILA

Stila Cosmetics Eye Shadow Pan - Chinois (0.09oz.) 1 Pack. What it is: Award-winning shades for awe-inspiring lids. What it's used for: Stila's much acclaimed Eye Shadow Pans are silky, long-lasting formulas that enhance the shape and color of your eyes. With over 50 shades in shimmery or matte styles, Stila's Eye Shadow Pans are certain to provide something for everyone. Each high-quality formula is packaged in a slim and simplistic pan. This allows you to create your own kit that can be changed and rearranged depending on your current style choices. The soft, velvety formula may be worn wet or dry for controlled intensity. Use your favorite shade alone for a soft wash of color, or blend and layer for a dimensional look that will demand attention and induce envy. Chinois is an off white shade with a soft, matte finish. see more...

Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely love stila cosmetics eyeshadow pan corrective base in chinois. It works amazingly well. It leaves my eyes looking and feeling great. A beautiful blank canvas and is very easy to blend eyeshadow on top of it without ruining the coverage. I absolutely recommend this.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This is a great eye shadow. It has great pigmentation . its a creamy shadow therefor its very bendable. i love using this as a base. its also perfect to use on the bro bone or also in the inner corner of my eye . i definitely recommend this product as a base or to highlight.
Shae W.
Madison, MS
Pretty, neutral color in the pot. I wanted to love it because I was looking for a neutral shade I could just sweep on my eyes. Unfortunately it oxidizes on my life. I waited to long to use it and couldn't return it to Ulta. Pretty for someone else but not for me.
randi e.
A really nice lighting color for eyes. Not shimmer not to bold and great for blending in the other colors your using on your eyes. Or even just as a brightener under the bottom lid
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Great eyeshadow. The formula is creamy and pigmented. I love to use right on the lid or in the inner corner to brighten the eye.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love this color! I normally use this for my inner v or my brow bone highlight but you could put it all over if you like!
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
Great pigment nice color blends well would recommend and purchase again creamy smooth nice eye shadow
Miriam C.
Long lasting eyeshadow! They have great color choices and eyeshadow has great pigment!
Christie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Its soft and pretty but I don't feel like it stays on super long but great for work or daytime. It can be used as the "no make-up" look.