stila Cosmetics Eye Shadow Matte Pan

by Stila

Stila Matte Eye Shadow Pan is a mineral-rich matte shadow for shading, lining and defining the lids. It provides rich, shimmer-free color for shading and enhancing the eyes. Each formula glides on with a silky, smooth texture and sets to a matte finish that never appears chalky or thick. The minerals used in Stila's formula help to nourish and protect the eyelids in addition to providing intense color. These sleek shades are free of talc, oil and parabens, ensuring color that stays true and never irritates the lids. Eye Shadow Matte Pan may be applied wet or dry to create your desired intensity. Use alone, layer or favorite shades, or mix and match with Stila's shimmery eye shadows for the look that best expresses your individuality. Batura is a deep eggplant shade.

Is this like a smoky grey or closer to a dark purple?
How is the pigmentation and how easily do these shadows blend?
Is thos a good fall/winter color?
Start your review of stila Cosmetics Eye Shadow Matte Pan!
I have a whole bunch of singles. They’re okay, some aren’t that pigmented. Stila was the first brand I came across upon when I started my make up journey. I used it everyday all the time because of course it was the first makeup brand that I tried. It could improve on some things. Nothing major
Review for: Illimani
Since the first time i saw this Stila eyeshadow i.feel in love with the color. Of course, i had to try it! I feel in love with this matre eyeshadow. Its super pigmented and long wearing. Would recommend it to anyone.
Sparta , NC
I loved this shadow. It is highly pigmented, and does have a lot of fall out, but that doesn't bother me! It's long lasting and a beautiful shade. I bought this at ulta and I recommend buying this product for yourself.
Odessa, Fl
These eye shadows are not my favorite. They don’t have the best color pay off and yet they can have a lot of fall out. You need to have palate to put them in our else you will break them. On the positive side they don’t make my eyelids itch.
Plano, TX
An amazing color for the outer v of your eye to deepen or darken a look! Also great for smokey eyes and a great add to an eyeshadow collection. I would purchase if your looking for a good dark black since those are hard to find within eyeshadows. A good purchase!
i apsolutly want to try these out, all my friends have them to make their own palettes and i wanna try it out i know where to get them but can't afford it yet!!! i heard so much great things about them and wanna try it
Review for: Tolima
these shadow pans are amazing and I love that are use this product every time I do my make up my eyecolor is blue and the pigment and this makes my eyes pop it is so easy to apply and I would recommend it to everyone
These eye shadows are so easy to use and leave a beautiful finish. I bought it in store and I love them so much. I wish they were in a bigger tin. It is very long lasting and you can always touch it up throughout the day. I would recommend this to others.
Lansing, IL
The pigmentation is decent. It also manages to stay put throughout the day or night. I received a sample from Ipsy, and I have considered buying other colors since then.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Stila Matte Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadow, Shimmer Colors
love the shadow. really makes my eyes pop. my eye color is brown. im very picky with my shadow shades and this one really stuck with me. im a big fan of the brand as well so that helps! looks beautiful with using a light pink with it too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...