BY STILA #20 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Designed with a flat and narrow head to achieve perfect lip definition. With its portable, protective cover, it is ideal for travel or makeup bag. Color(s): none. Brand: stila. Style Name: stila #6 lip brush. Style Number: 13442U. see more...

Shannon B.
Columbia
This lip brush glides on so smoothly and soft. It is worth what it cost. My skin types oily but my sister has dry skin and it works just as good. It is so easy to apply. I will repurchase it for a Christmas gift. If you have the money you should get. I use a lot of colors but after I wash the colors off it comes right off.
serena g.
This brush is very soft and doesn't poke your lips. to add on, it doesn't feel ruff. These brushes have an affordable price. I would 100% positively recommend this to anyone who needs lip brushes! Great product 5 stars from me.
Jenn J.
This is the cutest little travel brush! I can just toss it in my handbag and use it for quick touch ups, so it's super convenient. It's also a great size. It's not too small, and it's easy to hold and control.
Nina M.
Hagerstown
I love this lip brush. I use it all the time. I love stila products they are amazing and worth every penny. I use it like 4-5 days out of the week and recommend it to everyone who needs a lip brush.
Eva K.
I love lip brushes because I am forever trying to figure out how to get a bold, red lip. This is one of the best I have purchased - I like that the handle is contoured so it is comfortable when attempting precision application. The brush size and shape is perfect too.
alyssa s.
You can definitely tell this brush is good quality. Totally worth the price. The shape of the brush is perfect for my creamier lipsticks. Most applicators are doe foots, chubby sticks, or marker types. This brush is a game changer honestly. Absolutely love!
Regan M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product!! It makes my lipstick go on so smoothly compared to some other products I've used before. It's worth it for the price and I will definitely be buying more products by Stilla. I would 100% recommend.
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
By far one of my favorite lip brushes. This brush will give you a precise and perfect application every single time.