BY STILA

The long-handled, professional Stila #11 Face Concealer Brush is designed to blend and feather face concealer into foundation. Flaws are concealed and beautiful skin is revealed. For better blending, apply after foundation. Stila #11 Face Concealer Brush was made slightly larger than the eye concealer brush to give professional results when feathering concealer over blemishes or discolouration. The bristles are made of a super-soft synthetic fiber called Taklon. Tips: Use the tip to layer product for convincing coverage, but stay away from the eyes, which require a smaller brush and more delicate application. Use Stila #11 Face Concealer Brush with any of Stila's concealers. Please note: Stila is excluded from all discount offers and promotions. see more...

Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great brush with sturdy yet soft bristles that spread the product evenly, what more can you ask for? Not too expensive either and is a decent size for your hand
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent. I think its a great brush for applying concealer. Its made with good material and came in the perfect size.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this brush is for concealer but I find that it is WAY to big to apply concealer. I was about ready to stop using this when I decided to use it for eyeshadow instead. It does a MUCH better job at applying eyeshadow than it does concealer. Overall this brush does fairly good job at applying eyeshadow and is of very good quality. If anyone has this and finds that its too big for concealer then I recommend to use it for eyeshadow, it can be a substitute for a flat shader brush.
bob t.
bob t.
Not only is this brush good for applying concealer, but it is also good at applying eyeshadow on the center of the lid (after cleaning it of course)
Elvis G.
Elvis G.
Phoenix, AZ
Great brush for applying concealer. My favorite concealer to use this brush with is the mac pro long wear concealer.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Love this to conceal around my eyebrows to highlight the brow bone and not over do it
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Garland, TX
Excellent brush. Made with great products and material. Really puts on makeup well
Ms Z.
Ms Z.
Brentford, Middlesex
I'd heard good brushes were the secret to good make up. I bought cheaper brushes, that didn't make any real difference. I eventually decided to purchase this, as I have tried everything else to combat my dark circles. Im using the same products (under eye illuminator / concealer), but the difference is significant! I am honestly shocked at the differrence. I wish I had purchased one earlier. I'm now going to have to purchase the powder foundation brush.