BY STILA

Set & Correct is a lightweight, 3-in-1 baked correcting powder that color-corrects, brightens, evens skintone and sets makeup for a flawless, satin finish. This sheer, buildable powder contains three color-correcting powders, which work in tandem to correct the skin and set foundation. Shades include: Peach – brightens and illuminates. Green – minimizes redness.

• Do you prefer to use this prior to foundation, after to s...1 Answers
  • Should you use this product over blush and bronzer? Or is...1 Answers
  • Has anyone try this to cover up dark circles?2 Answers
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I got this for a steal at TJ Maxx. Honestly this powder works amazing and flawlessly melts into your skin. The only reason this got 4 stars instead of 5 is because I flew through this product. After 3 weeks of daily use it wouldn't grind anymore. Otherwise, I really enjoyed this!
Alison✨ R.
Colonia, NJ
It does the job. It mattifys and the shave part of this product is neat. I don't really recommend on those who are darker than a medium since my friend tried this and she felt like it ended up too green on her. It's fairly translucent on those with light skin.
Cala C.
Cleveland, TN
Not huge on color correcting, but recently I’ve gotten more redness and wanted something to help with that. It worked decently, but I was totally crazy about the effect it gave.
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
Yeah... This stuff is amazing. Totally worth the price! I've been a self-teaching MUA going on 5 years and have always had trouble "finishing" the look. This powder is amazing! It really adds the perfect finishing touch on your face and seals and blends your foundation, blush, and bronzer seamlessly.

It corrects all color problems, so this little guy is your best friend regardless of whatever ailment your skin is suffering through that day. It is a universal cure-all that works on any skin tone, and a must have in every MUA's kit!

Seriously impressed and happy with this purchase, and I am almost always unhappy with the products I purchase online based off others' reviews. I'm extremely picky, especially with makeup, so just trust me. This has elevated my looks to an entirely new level and I could not be happier. stila Correct Powder Trio Set
Cristina G.
This powder trio is a must for au natural days but need a little coverage. It perfectly evens out your complexion. Don’t worry Ladies, it’s colorless. You can use this as a setting or finishing powder.

Your turn the bottom part and all three colors come up through the tiny holes.

Only Con: Hard to find. Not sold at Sephora or Ulta. I’m sure it’s on Stila’s website. I buy mine from Birchbox.
Tania C.
Perris, CA
Correctly in love with corrected wheel. I have Combination skin and I found I did not break out, the product is long lasting. I bought the product at Ulta and would buy it the corrector again.
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
Love this! It's nice & light. I wear over foundation & before blush and setting powder.
Helps blend any imperfections in my face.
I personally like the powder better than the liquid version.
Ashlee M.
Windsor, CO
Love it! Easy to use, perfect coverage but light and doesn't collect in creases. Has lasted 6 months with daily use.

However you will most likely need to use blush and bronzer with it as it can wash you out
Melissa B.
This is great. I love that it's a solid until you loosen the product, almost like a pepper grinder, and the combination does a great job correcting any color flaws that couldn't stand up against my foundation. The white and green do make this a little cool for my skin (I'm pale and fairly pink), so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it as an all-over solution for any skin shade, but I do think it's a fairly good option. The price point is good for how giant the compact is, and it closes super tight.
Tiffany R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have purchased this product many, many times. The more I use it, the more I realize that I can't be without it. It really balances out any redness or discolorations I have. The thing I love most about it is the finish it gives to the skin. I use it over foundation, and it really makes my skin look absolutely flawless. No other setting powder gives me such beautiful results. I recommend this product to everyone.
Sabrina B.
Has anyone try this to cover up dark circles?
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
Should you use this product over blush and bronzer? Or is it best under foundation? Or after you apply foundation: I have this product and I'm not sure how to use it for the best benefit. Thanks!
Dana W.
Do you prefer to use this prior to foundation, after to set or to use it both ways?
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Would you use this product to "bake" underneath your eyes?