Stila Convertible Lipcolor

by Stila

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stila Convertible Lipcolor!
orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it so much I used all the time, almost one of my favorites lipcolor, it looks so good in every single person I recommended!! Stila is a really good and this lip color is one of the best one love itttt
Athens, GA
I love the design of this lipgloss so I am able to apply exactly the amount I want. The packaging is fun too! It’s very easy to apply with the soft brush. I love this gloss!
I am a big Stila fan and usually find really great moisture out of their lip products. While I loved the coloring and classic Stila packaging, I wasn't a fan of how much it dried out my lips. I don't think that I will purchase again just because of the moisture issue, but it is a shame since the coloring is so pretty.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I like this stuff the color pay off is huge. It's not super pricey compared to other. Rands which didn't have as much of a color pay off. The only downside is that it's a bit dry on the lips so I usually pair it with another more moisturizing lip balm and I'm good to go.
Never sticky it goea on so smooth and easy oh and the smell is amazing you will fall in love with these I just with there was more product in them but I will continue to buy these.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Was pretty good. I didn’t have any expectation of the product made for nice evening wear. I don’t think I’d purchase again though only because I have other preferences
Waldron, AR
I really love this lipstick. Stila is an amazing brand. It is very high quality and very pigmented. You really do get what you pay for. I also really love how this one is lipsticks in one. I have never seen that before. I want all the colors in this collection.
west valley city utah
These are the cool kind of lip sticks, one side is lighter and the other side is little bit darker, and if you really need to you can put them together to give your lips Somme light parts and dark and give a little shade.
Orange, CA
Perfect lip liner that lasts all day. The color is super pigmented and it easy to apply. It’s a little expensive but anything from this brand is worth shelling out the extra money for.
Clarksburg, MD
Good intense color initially but faded as my lips became dryer as the day went on. I loved it initially but was sad when it was gone in an hour n

Looking for your answer?