BY STILA

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Paola M.
orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it so much I used all the time, almost one of my favorites lipcolor, it looks so good in every single person I recommended!! Stila is a really good and this lip color is one of the best one love itttt
Meredith M.
Gainesville, Ga
I love the design of this lipgloss so I am able to apply exactly the amount I want. The packaging is fun too! It’s very easy to apply with the soft brush. I love this gloss!
Diana P.
I am a big Stila fan and usually find really great moisture out of their lip products. While I loved the coloring and classic Stila packaging, I wasn't a fan of how much it dried out my lips. I don't think that I will purchase again just because of the moisture issue, but it is a shame since the coloring is so pretty.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I like this stuff the color pay off is huge. It's not super pricey compared to other. Rands which didn't have as much of a color pay off. The only downside is that it's a bit dry on the lips so I usually pair it with another more moisturizing lip balm and I'm good to go.
Suzanna C.
west valley city utah
These are the cool kind of lip sticks, one side is lighter and the other side is little bit darker, and if you really need to you can put them together to give your lips Somme light parts and dark and give a little shade.
Cass A.
Orange, CA
Perfect lip liner that lasts all day. The color is super pigmented and it easy to apply. It’s a little expensive but anything from this brand is worth shelling out the extra money for.
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
I really love this lipstick. Stila is an amazing brand. It is very high quality and very pigmented. You really do get what you pay for. I also really love how this one is lipsticks in one. I have never seen that before. I want all the colors in this collection.
Alena W.
This lip stain is perfect and it literally last all day, it's super easy application makes it glide on smoothly and it's color is vibrant. I would love to try one it every color and plan to do so .
member-c998e458f
Certainly could be better, however it's not bad at all, it's just not my favorite product or one I'd probably spend more money on..
Samadahy V.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product just wish it couldve been more product in it but i love it looks amazing on the lips wont regret buying this.