BY STILA

Amy G.
Did not think it was very pigmented , I like my eyeliner to be a matte black and this product seemed shiny. You can get a lot better for much cheaper at the drugstore. No I wouldn’t recommend it.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
I liked the idea of this product more than the product itself. It was awkward to use and it didn’t stay on all day like normal stilla liner I’m used to buying. Not my first choice but it wasn’t terrible for a combo set
Taylor S.
stila Convertible Lash Line Dual Ended Mascara & Liquid Eye Liner is so convenient and easy to use! The packaging fits perfectly in your makeup bag or even your purse if you need to touch up on the go! I would definitely recommend.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I promise you will not be disappointed with this dual set. This is another thing I keep in my purse for on the go or just quick touch ups. Both the mascara and eyeliner will last all day. I will definitely buy this product again.
Risha S.
I love this duo! It is so convenient to have eyeliner and mascara in one little package. This is one of my go to's over any other brand. I purchased this online and I would buy it again. I recommend you buy this too.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I got a traveling size or sample of this duo, but I wasn't impressed. Works like any other mascara and eyeliner out there for half the price. Made my lashes clumpy and the liner didn't last much.
Valerie D.
Casa grande, AZ
Not a big fan of the formula in this one the smell is strange and not much product I didn't like the lash applacatiors but that was an easy fix
Amanda M.
Broken Arrow
First time user. Met my expectations and gave me the wing I was looking for and will be getting it again in the future
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
Alright I finally bought this after lemming it so long. I got it off of ebay for 10$ and I'm glad I did because I wouldn't pay full price for this. The tube is too cute and the applicators are easy to use. The mascara and liner look a little 80's Samantha Fox on me but I'm digging it anyway. It makes my blue eyes look greenish gray. Overall I'm glad I got it for a cheap price and now I want the purple one. I also have to say that it was nice to actually buy a colored mascara that had some color and it didn't run off the lashes. My lashes were actually teal. I would definitely wear this at night, it's too overbearing for the day even for me. I would recommend this to anyone who likes color. If you want something natural looking then don't buy this. Fortunately I am a color ho.