Stila Convertible Eye Color Ivy uploaded by Brenda G.

BY STILA

These versatile, dual-ended eye color wands contain a smooth, easy to apply (thanks to the built-in applicator), powder eye shadow on one end, and a matching automatic eyeliner pencil on the other, for perfectly color-coordinated lids in a flash. see more...

Catherine I.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I love this brand and have used many different colors of this product. I have also given it to the girls in my family. They love the twist bottom because they can take it to school and work without worrying about it melting or leaking. If you look in my girls backpacks you will see this product in it as well as in my car
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
I absolutely love Stila! It's a great brand. You can get it at Ulta or Sephora. It's kind of pricey but any good makeup is going to cost a little bit of money. I love how you can create a smokey look using he smudge end of the eyeliner. I recommend this product!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I love all the products from stila I have some of them myself , I'm obsess with the eyeshadows and mascara live them
Erica W.
Erica W.
Wauwatosa, WI
Gets the job done you can use it as a shadow or liner which is nice, a bit pricey but still worth it.
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great for smokey eye! It's super blendable and pigmented too. I do wish it was a bit cheaper but worth it if you have enough to splurge
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It’s a quickly easy application! Perfect smudgy liner for any smokey eye.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Caldwell, ID
I loved how it made me eyes pop with just using a few techniques and how easy it went on without primer!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth. Easy to apply and blend. Color pigment is rich and does not wear off easily. Convienent to keep in bag.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth. Easy to apply and blend. Color pigment is rich and does not wear off easily. I love this shade, also!
Ine U.
Ine U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ITS not my colour but ITS Stained loooong!!! IT was great but not perfect!!!