BY STILA

Stila Convertible Colour Dual Lip and Cheek Cream 4.25g.This two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent colour - for simply irresistible lips and cheeks. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant colour that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime. No applicator included Shop At House Of Fraser see more...

Ami✨ K.
New York
I actually have this in the shade Lillium and I really like it. It’s quite pigmented so you only need a tiny bit of product but it looks so pretty and natural on the cheeks. It has the look of a cream product in that it blends seamlessly into the skin and looks like your own skin. However it sets down quite well so I think oilier skinned people would also be able to get use out of this. Super quick and easy product just tapped in with the fingers.
Paula C.
This blush blends into my skin so perfectly and easily. I don't use it for my lips however though I might try it soon. I would definitely recommend this as a cream blush! It has a little mirror which is great too!
Ali H.
Portland
I love the Stila Dual Lip and Cheek Cream. A little goes a long way, and a small dab of this on either cheek smoothes into a natural looking blush that is so creamy and blends seamlessly. I absolutely love this and use it every day.