9 colors available

BY STILA #24 in Lip Stain

Stila s ingenious lipstick and blush-in-one proves to be irresistible.  This versatile favorite brightens cheeks and lips with creamy, translucent color.  Tap onto cheeks and press onto lips.  The sheer tint adds an inherent glow to the cheeks while lips bloom with fresh, radiant color.  Our two-in-one compact holds the key to easy, monochromatic makeup.  A must-have in every stila girl s kit. For Lips And Cheeks, Gladiola

• Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing? Good on deeper skin?1 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and I get it in Peony, and it looks great :)" in 1 review
  • "Great color but a little bit goes a long way!" in 1 review
Beauty Junkie Expert
||check out my review on youtube: littlebitluxe || * Hibiscus (bright coral-pink/red) * Tulip (deep plum) * Peony (nude) * Camelia (pinky brown nude)
I love multitasking products and this is a good one. I like it more for cheeks than for the lips. On the lips it can be a little drying and the staying power isn't great but on the cheeks it is great. creamy and very pigmented so a dab or two will do. blends easily with fingers, blush or a beauty blender. i love that this almost melts into your skin and looks so natural. it doesn't stay tacky but does not go powdery either. just a nice, healthy (borderline dewy) flush of color to the cheeks.
Review for: Petunia
I love multitasking products and this is a good one. I like it more for cheeks than for the lips. On the lips it can be a little drying and the staying power isn't great but on the cheeks it is great. creamy and very pigmented so a dab or two will do. blends easily with fingers, blush or a beauty blender. i love that this almost melts into your skin and looks so natural. it doesn't stay tacky but does not go super powdery either. just a nice, healthy flush of color to the cheeks.

*shade: petunia is a true pink that looks bright in the pan but sheers out nicely on my light-medium, warm undertone skin.
Lino V.
Lino V.
Medley, FL
Review for: Petunia
This is my favorite everyday blush ever. I've used three of the colors for my fair skin with yellow undertones (Lillium is my favorite) and all have been amazing. I have oily skin, however the creaminess has never made me break out. It simply lends a natural glow when blended just right. My favorite makeup sponges (Beauty Blender) do the job perfectly. One full-size container will last you a year, easily. Don't listen to the lip stuff. Gah! This stuff is disgusting on the lips not only in feel but also how cadaverous you look after applying it. Save it for your cheeks!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used Creme blushes before I received this as a gift. I was always sort of terrified of them, thinking they would look splotchy and harsh. These Stila blushes are amazing and I want every single color they make (I only have two). As soon as the sunrise and sunset palettes go on sale I'm buying them both.

I use a flat top, synthetic blush to pick up the color and dab it along my cheekbone. Then I blend it out with a fluffy blush brush. It creates a dewy, translucent wash of color that is absolutely gorgeous. I can't get enough of it.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Delray beach, Fl
Review for: Poppy
My Holy grails are the convertible colors! This is a bright red makes you look awake and refreshed!! The stain lasts, they look dewy and fresh and give you skin the perfect amount of color and glow. This color is my favorite of all time! I have every color the make! The last foreverrr because you only need a little bit! Perfect for a pouty lip red! They look great on lips too and its the perfect item to through in you purse when you out and need a quick touch up! The multiple use Gem is a go to MUsT MusT have!!!!!! 10000stars i give it!
Juliet B.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I have convertible colors in Peony and Poppy and I take them with me everywhere! I've always had trouble with cream blush. My skin is combination and that has always seemed to make non-powder blushes fail on my skin. They manged to both look oily AND draw attention to dry spots. But the convertible color does neither. It's a lovely wash of color - easy to blend, easy to layer for richer color and looks great on my lips as well. Poppy, in particular, looks great pressed on to the lips, with a bit of clear gloss in the center.
Maddison R.
Maddison R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Petunia
I started using this product when I was in high school and nine years later, I'm still a huge fan. The color range is beautiful but Petunia is my favorite. It's the perfect blend of pink and coral that looks fresh and believable, not fake.

It's creamy texture is lovely as well and lasts a surprisingly long time. I love to do a "mono" look with my makeup when I'm in a rush and put a smear of this on my eyelids, cheeks and lips.

If you want an INCREDIBLY versatile, buildable, long wearing product, this is the one to buy.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickinson, ND
LOVE THIS. I’ve had it on my list of products to try for a bit and luckily it showed up on sale one day. I really like how I can just bring this little compact with me if I’m travelling and I’m covered! There are some great colors too. I got Lillium and it’s a nice dark salmon color. The product blends in easily with your fingers and a little dab goes a long way. I usually put it on with my fingers on top of my tinted moisturizer and then blend it in. I plan to check out some of the other shades too.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
Review for: Petunia
I really like Stila but only for their matte lipsticks, their eye shadows and their palettes. Their lipglosses aren't a favorite of mine because they are really sticky and I feel like my hair and other things get stuck in it. I really like this though because it's a little color that you can pretty much use it for whatever you want. I personally love to use it as blush or cheek stain. I would totally buy this again, maybe even in a more brown color for my complexion!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say how much I love these cream blush and lip formulas. They are so beautiful and easy to blend, last all day, and work for all skin tones. I don't frequently use them for lips, but when I do they look beautiful. For $25, these compacts will last you a year. Seriously. I have two of these blushes that I've had for longer! It takes just the tiniest amount! I like to apply with a stippling brush rather than a sponge or a traditional blush brush.
Lizette F.
Lizette F.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
kristie H.
kristie H.
evansville, IN
Is this good for all skin tones?
Dana M.
Dana M.
This is such aperture color, does anyone use it for eyeshadow?
chelcie d.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply these on the cheeks?