stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette

by Stila

A fresh arrangement of Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Creams hand-picked to deliver the perfect balance of warm tones.  This set includes four iconic shades and a new, custom blended shade exclusive to this palette. They blend like a dream, leaving lips and cheeks petal soft with pretty pops of translucent color.

Benefits:

• Two-in-one, multi-tasking lipstick and blush
  • Creamy, translucent formula blends beautifully, imparting a soft glow
  • Can be easily applied with a fingertip for convenient application on-the-go, or with a brush

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Octyl Dodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 22 Lake.

im loving this product so far. love that you can use it as blush and lip tint. Anyone use this product? thoughts about it? stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette
I have been looking for the right blush for my dark skin tone and I think this is a good color. Could I get a free sample?
do you guys send your samples to Australia?
Start your review of stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Riverview , FL
stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette uploaded by Amanda J.
I bought this because I really wanted to try cream blushes. I read some great reviews on the Stila formula, I finally bought this kit to try some of the rosy toned shades within the range.I have to say, this exceeded my expectation. All five shades swatched with great consistency and felt hydrating on the skin. I use my fingers to dab some onto my my cheeks and blend it out also with fingers, the finish is very natural and flattering. A little goes a long way, and since these five shades are all very wearable, I would say this is a great introductory kit to the range, and would last a considerable time. The packaging is light and sturdy, which makes this great for traveling. All in all an impressive product from Stila, and now I'm considering buying the other coral toned kit too!
Combination / Dark Spots
Phoenix, AZ
stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette uploaded by NiNi N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such an amazing palette for your lips and cheeks!! I use the lightest pink everyday for the apples of my cheeks and enjoy mixing the others for different combinations on my lips :)
Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the color in this palette as a lipstick but i personally don't like using wet blushes but the 1st color i did like and was pretty as a blush. The last color as a lipstick was my favorite.
Providence, UT
stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette uploaded by Janisa Q.
I got this at TJ Maxx for $7. I don’t think i would have paid $40 for this. It’s good but all of the colors look very similar on the cheeks. The colors that are shown are way off from what it looks like in person. I have pale skin and I can make all of these colors work with a light hand. I think a dark skin tone could build these up and have it work too. I love blending these out with a damp beauty blender and then setting my face with a loose powder. I have some deep large pores and I love using these because it doesn’t emphasize my pores like some powders can. Once you set the blushes down they look matte on the skin, no glitter or shimmer, which I love! I say for $7, at TJ Maxx, it is well worth it!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Fresno, CA
stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette uploaded by Jennifer C.
Such a cute duo palette I didn’t purchase this it was a gift and I actually seem to like it I’ve never liked these kind of palettes but I have it in my purse for when I forget or need a touch up actually comes in handystila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
I love subtle, natural makeup, so this palette was perfect for me! As someone with skin on the dry side, I also loved how moisturizing it was on my lips. It was fun to mix the shades and create a customized wash of color. I would recommend this to anyone who likes foolproof, natural-looking makeup.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Sensitivity
stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette uploaded by Paula C.
I don't agree with it being used for lips but it is a lovely blush! It blends and applies easily. It's a dewy finish so it adds a nice natural glow to my cheeks. It's long lasting and I would consider buying it but I got it as a present.
Oily / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Tecumseh, OK
I love this palette! I actually have both the Sunset Serenade and the Sunrise Splendor palettes in my makeup artist kit and they're basically the only blushes I will use. I don't typically use them for lip color, but when I do they're just as beautiful. These creams leave just a beautiful, subtle sweep of color across the cheeks and look so natural on literally every skin tone. $39 may seem expensive, but you're getting 5 different colors and you only use a tiny amount for each application - and I never have to reapply throughout the day. I doubt I'll be running out any time soon. I highly recommend these blush palettes if you're a pro makeup artist like me, or if you're looking to expand your blush collection (which most women definitely need to!)
Bay shore , NY
I love the idea that you could use this for your lips and cheeks, colors are amazing. I think will look pretty in most skin tones. Easy to blend! I will buy it again for sure.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads
Riverside , CA
This buy was accidental and I didn't know it was cream. I'm glad I didn't return it and gave it a try! These blend wonderfully and don't look oily on my combination skin. Beautiful natural looking colors.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...