BY STILA

A collection of palettes with five multi-use lip and cheek creams, curated based on skin skintone: one palette for cool and one for warm. Expertly handpicked to give your lips and cheeks the perfect spectrum of warm and cool-toned shades, these flower-inspired palettes of feature two-in-one lip and cheek creams: Sunrise Splendor has cool tones and Sunset Serenade comes with warm tones. The creamy formula blends smoothly into your complexion, for petal-soft lips and cheeks blooming with a wash of radiant, natural-looking color. A makeupbag must-have, these palettes offer multitasking shades that are perfect for taking on the go. This set contains: - 5 x 0.26 Lip and Cheek Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Choose the palette (sold separately) that matches your skintone: The Sunrise Splendor palette: brightens lips and cheeks with cool shades as captivating as the first light of day. It includes English Rose (dusty rose), Lillium (nude pink), Cherry Blossom (bubble gum pink), Fuchsia (bright pink), and Tulip (deep berry) shades. The Sunset Serenade palette: imparts a warm, resplendent glow like the final moments of a setting sun. It features Petunia (coral pink), Peach Blossom (coral peach), Gerbera (peach cream), Camellia (peach caramel), and Twilight Rose (warm marsala) shades. see more...

• What does everyone think? Love it or leave it?1 Answers
  • I was wondering...what is the formula like? Are they pigmented a...2 Answers
  • How much does these go for? Does it come in other shades for diff...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I actually have both the Sunset Serenade and the Sunrise Splendor palettes in my makeup artist kit and they're basically the only blushes I will use. I don't typically use them for lip color, but when I do they're just as beautiful. These creams leave just a beautiful, subtle sweep of color across the cheeks and look so natural on literally every skin tone. $39 may seem expensive, but you're getting 5 different colors and you only use a tiny amount for each application - and I never have to reapply throughout the day. I doubt I'll be running out any time soon. I highly recommend these blush palettes if you're a pro makeup artist like me, or if you're looking to expand your blush collection (which most women definitely need to!)
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the absolute best palettes I have purchased. Gorgeous colors. I love the multiuse ability. Excellent. Palette. I actually got the sunrise splendor one first and loved it so much I bought sunset serenade. Both are just amazing worth every penny
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Stila Convertible Colors! I have two shades of the full sizes and I have swatched this palette in stores at ULTA and it was the same quality! Very pigmented, long lasting, and super blendable! Totally recommend!!
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu amo a escolha das cores na paleta. Super pigmentada. Acho que poderia vir com um pincel que fosse próprio pra ela pra facilitar a aplicação, ao invés de usar os dedos.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is a beautiful palette for summer! Beautiful bright and peachy colors. Nice color pay off. Love the packaging! Travel friendly
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Perfect shades. Stays on awhile works and looks great highly recommend you try it
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I really wanted to try cream blushes. I read some great reviews on the Stila formula, I finally bought this kit to try some of the rosy toned shades within the range.I have to say, this exceeded my expectation. All five shades swatched with great consistency and felt hydrating on the skin. I use my fingers to dab some onto my my cheeks and blend it out also with fingers, the finish is very natural and flattering. A little goes a long way, and since these five shades are all very wearable, I would say this is a great introductory kit to the range, and would last a considerable time. The packaging is light and sturdy, which makes this great for traveling. All in all an impressive product from Stila, and now I'm considering buying the other coral toned kit too!
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has turned out to be one of my fave spring products! The Monochromatic look has been devoured for summer by Colourpop, Glossier, and RMS- but this tried and true hero has just enough pigmentation and selection to keep the look fresh, modern and interesting. Also it's been on sale at Stila.. down $15!!
Dab some on the high points of your cheeks.. or use the darker colors for contour.. use it on eyelids - pop a smudge on the lips and go!
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
This pallet was used on me while getting my make up done once at Ulta. It didn't really show well on me and it didn't last very long. I'm not sure if it's just my skin or what, but it's not my favorite
Kenzie H.
Collinsville, IL
STILA is one of my all time favorite brands. Very good pigment I little pricey it is very well worth it and long-lasting it wears but it doesn't tire so you should buy this cause as very well shimmer other mapped at the same time
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does these go for? Does it come in other shades for different complexion? I'm searching for nice; natural looking makeup! thanks
Angela M.
Would this suit warm skin tones? I normally stick with warm toned shades, and I was wondering if this would be worth checking out.
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pigmented and easy to blend?
Elly L.
I was wondering...what is the formula like? Are they pigmented and easy to blend?
Brittany B.
Brisbane
Beauty Junkie Expert
do you guys send your samples to Australia?