BY STILA

A fresh arrangement of Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Creams hand-picked to deliver the perfect balance of warm tones.  This set includes four iconic shades and a new, custom blended shade exclusive to this palette. They blend like a dream, leaving lips and cheeks petal soft with pretty pops of translucent color.

Benefits:

• Two-in-one, multi-tasking lipstick and blush
  • Creamy, translucent formula blends beautifully, imparting a soft glow
  • Can be easily applied with a fingertip for convenient application on-the-go, or with a brush

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Octyl Dodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 22 Lake.

• What does everyone think? Love it or leave it?1 Answers
  • I was wondering...what is the formula like? Are they pig...2 Answers
  • How much does these go for? Does it come in other shades ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Charlize E.
I don't agree with it being used for lips but it is a lovely blush! It blends and applies easily. It's a dewy finish so it adds a nice natural glow to my cheeks. It's long lasting and I would consider buying it but I got it as a present.
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
I love subtle, natural makeup, so this palette was perfect for me! As someone with skin on the dry side, I also loved how moisturizing it was on my lips. It was fun to mix the shades and create a customized wash of color. I would recommend this to anyone who likes foolproof, natural-looking makeup.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I bought this because I really wanted to try cream blushes. I read some great reviews on the Stila formula, I finally bought this kit to try some of the rosy toned shades within the range.I have to say, this exceeded my expectation. All five shades swatched with great consistency and felt hydrating on the skin. I use my fingers to dab some onto my my cheeks and blend it out also with fingers, the finish is very natural and flattering. A little goes a long way, and since these five shades are all very wearable, I would say this is a great introductory kit to the range, and would last a considerable time. The packaging is light and sturdy, which makes this great for traveling. All in all an impressive product from Stila, and now I'm considering buying the other coral toned kit too!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I love this palette! I actually have both the Sunset Serenade and the Sunrise Splendor palettes in my makeup artist kit and they're basically the only blushes I will use. I don't typically use them for lip color, but when I do they're just as beautiful. These creams leave just a beautiful, subtle sweep of color across the cheeks and look so natural on literally every skin tone. $39 may seem expensive, but you're getting 5 different colors and you only use a tiny amount for each application - and I never have to reapply throughout the day. I doubt I'll be running out any time soon. I highly recommend these blush palettes if you're a pro makeup artist like me, or if you're looking to expand your blush collection (which most women definitely need to!)
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This buy was accidental and I didn't know it was cream. I'm glad I didn't return it and gave it a try! These blend wonderfully and don't look oily on my combination skin. Beautiful natural looking colors.
Samarra H.
Creamy, easy to apply, long lasting, mixable colors as the seasons change, and great on mature skin. It's good for an everyday look. It is a bit pricey for an eyeshadow palette but it's for sure worth the money.
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I got this for Mother's Day and I love it! The pans are smaller than I thought but I like that it has a variety of colors. They blend beautifully and have buildable color.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
This has turned out to be one of my fave spring products! The Monochromatic look has been devoured for summer by Colourpop, Glossier, and RMS- but this tried and true hero has just enough pigmentation and selection to keep the look fresh, modern and interesting. Also it's been on sale at Stila.. down $15!!
Dab some on the high points of your cheeks.. or use the darker colors for contour.. use it on eyelids - pop a smudge on the lips and go!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
One of the absolute best palettes I have purchased. Gorgeous colors. I love the multiuse ability. Excellent. Palette. I actually got the sunrise splendor one first and loved it so much I bought sunset serenade. Both are just amazing worth every penny
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
I love the Stila Convertible Colors! I have two shades of the full sizes and I have swatched this palette in stores at ULTA and it was the same quality! Very pigmented, long lasting, and super blendable! Totally recommend!!
Angela M.
Would this suit warm skin tones? I normally stick with warm toned shades, and I was wondering if this would be worth checking out.
Elly L.
I was wondering...what is the formula like? Are they pigmented and easy to blend?
Valentina B.
Are they pigmented and easy to blend?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How much does these go for? Does it come in other shades for different complexion? I'm searching for nice; natural looking makeup! thanks
Brittany B.
Brisbane
do you guys send your samples to Australia?