BY STILA

A fresh arrangement of Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Creams hand-picked to deliver the perfect balance of warm tones.  This set includes four iconic shades and a new, custom blended shade exclusive to this palette. They blend like a dream, leaving lips and cheeks petal soft with pretty pops of translucent color.

Benefits:

• Two-in-one, multi-tasking lipstick and blush
  • Creamy, translucent formula blends beautifully, imparting a soft glow
  • Can be easily applied with a fingertip for convenient application on-the-go, or with a brush

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Octyl Dodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 22 Lake.

• What does everyone think? Love it or leave it?1 Answers
  • I was wondering...what is the formula like? Are they pig...2 Answers
  • How much does these go for? Does it come in other shades ...2 Answers
Lindsey K.
I was looking for a good cream blush as I was having trouble keeping my powder blush on. This palette comes with a nice mix of blush shades that would complement a variety of skin tones. I have medium to medium-light skin depending on the season and the first three shades on the left are perfect for complementing whichever makeup I have on for the day. I never really use the last two as they look too dark on my skin, which is a shame but to be expected in a palette of an assortment of colors. This product applies like a dream and blends really well over my liquid foundation covered with a powder foundation. It adds just the right about of "flush" to create a little warmth in my complexion. I would say the lasting power is average to above average for a cream blush but definitely longer than a powder. This blush also apparently doubles as a lip color, and as an experiment I've used it over top a liquid lipstick and it worked surprisingly well. The attached photo shows before and afters of use on both cheeks and lips. Clearly I had better lighting in the before shot but you can still see the difference it makes in the second. Subtle, but just enough to add a little "oomph" to my makeup.
Paula C.
I don't agree with it being used for lips but it is a lovely blush! It blends and applies easily. It's a dewy finish so it adds a nice natural glow to my cheeks. It's long lasting and I would consider buying it but I got it as a present.
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
I love subtle, natural makeup, so this palette was perfect for me! As someone with skin on the dry side, I also loved how moisturizing it was on my lips. It was fun to mix the shades and create a customized wash of color. I would recommend this to anyone who likes foolproof, natural-looking makeup.
IVANNA F.
Newark, NJ
I love the idea that you could use this for your lips and cheeks, colors are amazing. I think will look pretty in most skin tones. Easy to blend! I will buy it again for sure.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I bought this because I really wanted to try cream blushes. I read some great reviews on the Stila formula, I finally bought this kit to try some of the rosy toned shades within the range.I have to say, this exceeded my expectation. All five shades swatched with great consistency and felt hydrating on the skin. I use my fingers to dab some onto my my cheeks and blend it out also with fingers, the finish is very natural and flattering. A little goes a long way, and since these five shades are all very wearable, I would say this is a great introductory kit to the range, and would last a considerable time. The packaging is light and sturdy, which makes this great for traveling. All in all an impressive product from Stila, and now I'm considering buying the other coral toned kit too!
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I’m into more of a natural soft glowy makeup look and I found this gem at Marshall’s. I mix them for a different shades and it apples and blends so easily!!! I don’t loveee them for lips but it could totally work with some gloss!
Janisa Q.
I got this at TJ Maxx for $7. I don’t think i would have paid $40 for this. It’s good but all of the colors look very similar on the cheeks. The colors that are shown are way off from what it looks like in person. I have pale skin and I can make all of these colors work with a light hand. I think a dark skin tone could build these up and have it work too. I love blending these out with a damp beauty blender and then setting my face with a loose powder. I have some deep large pores and I love using these because it doesn’t emphasize my pores like some powders can. Once you set the blushes down they look matte on the skin, no glitter or shimmer, which I love! I say for $7, at TJ Maxx, it is well worth it!
Anna C.
I absolutely love this product! It has beautiful peachy, rosy and mauve colors which are all my favorite! I especially love this product for my cheeks as blush! The product seems to melt into your skin and create a gorgeous look!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I love this palette! I actually have both the Sunset Serenade and the Sunrise Splendor palettes in my makeup artist kit and they're basically the only blushes I will use. I don't typically use them for lip color, but when I do they're just as beautiful. These creams leave just a beautiful, subtle sweep of color across the cheeks and look so natural on literally every skin tone. $39 may seem expensive, but you're getting 5 different colors and you only use a tiny amount for each application - and I never have to reapply throughout the day. I doubt I'll be running out any time soon. I highly recommend these blush palettes if you're a pro makeup artist like me, or if you're looking to expand your blush collection (which most women definitely need to!)
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
This buy was accidental and I didn't know it was cream. I'm glad I didn't return it and gave it a try! These blend wonderfully and don't look oily on my combination skin. Beautiful natural looking colors.
Angela M.
Would this suit warm skin tones? I normally stick with warm toned shades, and I was wondering if this would be worth checking out.
Elly L.
I was wondering...what is the formula like? Are they pigmented and easy to blend?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Are they pigmented and easy to blend?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How much does these go for? Does it come in other shades for different complexion? I'm searching for nice; natural looking makeup! thanks
Brittany B.
Brisbane
do you guys send your samples to Australia?