BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
NJuli M.
Review for: Rose more...
Lovely packaging - I'm a sucker for packaging - but product is too greasy for use on either lips or cheeks. It's too bad, because it's a beautiful color!
Brandy M.
Longmont, CO
Love these blushes. Bought all the colors during a sale at ulta. They give the perfect summer sunkissed cheek look especially with minimal face makeup!
Kiley S.
Philadelphia
Great as a blush, but I did not like the way it felt on my lips. Really melts into skin and gives a dewy finish. Would be great if it were scented.
Carlie B.
Cornelius, NC
Color was light and really stayed put all day. Love their liquid lipstick as well. Glides on smoothly and fits perfectly in my makeup bag in my purse.
Jennifer L.
fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this little size blush compact. The colors was perfect for the fall and comes on very pigmented. One light stroke is all you need. A must have!!!
Lillian R.
4023 palm Avenue lorain0
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush is outstanding! The color is very potent and match my warm undertones nicely. It's the perfect color for my light skin with warm undertones
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
This is great when you are in a hurry and need a multitasking product. I can use my fingers to apply it on my cheeks and lips and it goes on so easily
Kaela G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Review for: Petunia more...
This is my favorite! The color is perfect for my cheeks or lips. I carry it in my purse so I can refresh my look on the go. Definitely will repurchase.
Ella H.
Macon
Review for: Gerbera, Peony, Lillium, Cameila, Rose more...
Love the packaging. Application is smooth. The colors offered are soo gorgeous. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a subtle but chic look
Cheryl S.
Bristol, CT
This is a fun products for easy/low maintenance makeup days. Super easy to apply, and then you can toss it in your bag for touchups throughout the day.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks