BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
This is my favorite everyday blush ever. I've used three of the colors for my fair skin with yellow undertones (Lillium is my favorite) and all have been amazing. I have oily skin, however the creaminess has never made me break out. It simply lends a natural glow when blended just right. My favorite makeup sponges (Beauty Blender) do the job perfectly. One full-size container will last you a year, easily. Don't listen to the lip stuff. Gah! This stuff is disgusting on the lips not only in feel but also how cadaverous you look after applying it. Save it for your cheeks!
Zobia K.
Waynesburg, OH
Review for: Petunia more...
This product is just amazing, I love using this everyday. It's very easy to blend and gives a very natural look, also leaves the skin looking glowing and fresh.
yuli a.
San Antonio
love that it can be used as a lip stain and a blush.  kind of drys out my lips so I make sure to use chapstick before applying, but works great as a blush.
Alexandra L.
This was so much fun because of the texture and the way you apply it. The colors are gorgeous and you can even put this on your cheeks to add some color scheme!
Jennifer O.
Raymond, NH
I love these...can be used as a blush or lip stain! I got one that had 3 diff colors...it's nice to be able to change it up! This was my fist time using stilia
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
So very pigmented, and blends smooth like butter on the skin. I love this shade for my pale skin and it's very summery and fun. Stila blush never disappoints.
Samantha C.
Godley
Review for: Gerbera more...
I like this product as a lip color but not so much as a cheek color. But I’m not big on cream products for cheeks. The color is nice and the formula is smooth.
Kerri M.
Mesa, AZ
Love this! It works for that perfect natural flush of color on the lips and cheeks. A perfect hint of color to make you look perked up. Easy to ise and blend!
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
Meh, i dont know i am hardly ever impressed with tarte products. I always purchase after seeing raving reviews but there are better 2 for 1 items on the market
Erika S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love the idea that it for your cheeks and lips it ties it all together. it really does give a natural blush look. It also keeps my lips plush. I love thisss
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks