BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Elle E.
Uh literally in love guys! this product is the actual bombdotcom! but seriously its so bendable and a little goes a long way. these compact will actually last forever. use fingers for quick easy application, use a regular (clear) brush blush to blend out edges when you want a softer glow. There are sooo many options with these. cannot recommend enough.
Rita S.
Absolutely love this convertible color by Stila. I used to use the self adjusting bronzer by stila how ver that product was discontinued and this is just as good. Please don’t stop making it. Great packaging as well.
Ashlee P.
Petaluma, CA
Review for: Poppy, Cameila, Peony more...
These are great Lil guys to bring on the go! You can pop a bit of color on the cheeks and lips pat pat pat and your ready to go! And a little goes a long long way so the price is great!
carley c.
Columbus
Review for: Petunia more...
decently pigmented. color looked stunning. it went on okay, looked a little patchy under the apples of my cheeks after a few hours. medium downfall. very cute packaging. i recommend for probably a darker skin tone
Samidha B.
This is an amazing product that will really stain your lips. This product has really brought all my make up looks together! I would definitely recommend it to a friend! Plus it’s affordable, how amazing is that!
Kylin S.
Tupper Lake
Review for: Gerbera more...
Very goo! Definitely keeps the lips moisturized throughout the day. My mom recommended it and I’m definitely never gonna look at other lip products the same... packaging was very sleek I’d definitely buy again!
Nicole P.
Crown Point, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing product would definitely recommend to anyone who is going for a subtle look that will stay all day and compliment your natural look, or even spice it up to be a formal look with a lip liner and a gloss!
Hannah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this face product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Great for all skin types! Color payoff is amazing! Best lip product!
Jenny R.
I can’t stand the formula of this lip and cheek cream. It smells weird, it feels weird, and it isn’t true to color. I will never purchase again and I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this!! Super pigmented but buildable, so it’s perfect for both a natural and a more dramatic look. The formula is so beautiful it’s hard to explain, it’s matte but gives your face such a beautiful glow. I love the peachy color!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks