9 varieties available
stila Convertible Color
Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.see more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
stila Convertible Color
- "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
- "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
- "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
- "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
my favorite lip and cheek stain. it doesnt break me out when i use it on cheek. i used to buy on beauty.com, but now i buy direct from stila.com or sometimes sephora.
Great color payoff and very creamy. Gets patchy and blotchy some times, and is hard to blend. You HAVE to blend it immediately or else it will stain. It last for a long time, even when you eat food. Smells like nothing.
Adds a natural pop of color that is perfect for daytime. Can be used both on the lips and the cheeks for a monochrome look. I actually prefer to use this product on the cheeks since the product tends to dry out my lips.
AMAZING! My all purpose go-to for a quick & simple day/resort look for lips, eyes & cheeks. Just add lip gloss & you're set. Highly pigmented so less is more. (I have combo skin)
I purchased this on sale from Nordstrom Rack and I love it. I can even dab it on top of powder with a flat top brush and the colors are so pretty. I don't use it on my lips
These are a great concept. I don't love them on my oily skin, but I can see how dry skinned ladies would like them. I wouldn't use them on lips or other areas of the face besides cheeks though.
I recommend this product 100% girls , it is one of the best in the market and believe me sporting a spectacular and beautiful makeup at all times and at all times
I love this two in one product. I use it daily for my cheeks and lips. I love that the blush provides a lively glow to my face and it is super easy to use and blend.
Best ever I love thus product is so good and it is so natural and it makes you feel so much more confident about yourself. I wish everything was like this. Can believe. I would totally buy it again 🙈😍
Q & A
Would this product be good for an oily face?
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
What's the texture like?
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos