BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Erin R.
I love multi-purpose products, but this stuff honestly does nothing for me. I feel that it's simply too hard to be blendable as a cheek tint, and the color is too chalky to work well on the lips. I will not be repurchasing.
Stephanie J.
Kaukauna, WI
I absolutely loved this product. It made my cheeks so pretty and rosy. I haven't had it for awhile now, but I will definitely purchase it again. It is very creamy and easy to apply and blend.
Emily T.
Not a big fan of this cream blush. Mainly because I was unable to open the packaging to see the color of the blush so I relied on the coloring of the package and they were not similar at all.
Gema S.
This is my favorite lip stain!
It works amazing and what I mostly love is that a little goes a long way.
It really stains your lips .
It has lasted me so long . It's an amazing product I definitely recommend it to anyone
Luisiana 🌷.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Review for: Gerbera more...
I am very white and I usually try to neutralize my skin color and this product helps me a lot, besides I not only use it for the cheeks but also as a shadow and it serves as if it were a shadow. the best is your matte finish
Natasha R.
Upland, CA
I absolutely love this product. It is so convenient and easy to store. You can use this on your cheeks for a summer glow or your lips for a day look. I got this in a sample at sephora and I had to buy the full product.
Tracy N.
This product covers both the cheeks and lips . Leaving a non greasy product on your skin. It's long lasting . This was a birthday gift from my boyfriend and I love it . It's easy to use. And apply. You have a good 2 in 1 product . I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great product
Nacole L.
Tecumseh, MI
I love stila because it's all vegan and cruelty free, plus their products are amazing.. easy for a natural every day look.. Perfect for on the go since you can use for lips and cheeks..
Gianna R.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this creamy blushes this is my go to product when I'm going to the beach or to the pool and I don't want to wear much make up but I want to add a little bit of color to my cheeks .
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
I bought this product on hautelook, and boy do i enjoy using it. it is very highly pigmented, goes on seamlessly, blends in well. i love the versatility, and the colors are beautiful.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks