BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Lillium more...
I was so reluctant to use a cream cheek color but I’m hooked and own other colors now. Very good color and love the application. Takes a little bravery to get used to when all you’ve used was powder but well worth trying. Will definitely buy more.
Erin K.
Lake Placid, FL
I love blush and seriously I own all of these convertible color adjusting ones from Stila. They're awesome and work so well with my skin tone. So easy to build up or just brush on for a sweep of color!!!!
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
I love having this in my bag because I can kill two birds with one stone. Adds a nice flush to my cheeks ( I prefer cream blushes, so this is good) and a great color to my lips without being too drying.
Taylor D.
Gray
Definitely don’t use this as a cheek stain if you have oily skin. It makes your skin look and feel gross. Not very much pigment and doesn’t last. It broke my cheeks out and I won’t be using again. Maybe it wold be better for dry skin.
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
I ordered this product online and was very happy when I opened the lid. The color was perfect. I love it for my lips and cheeks. It was packaged nicely and I like the feminine design. It was a good price and I will buy it again.
JoAnne K.
Fort sill, OK
I've never been big on blush. I was always a bronze and go type of girl... Until I purchased this! It's so easy to use and the shades are suitable for every skin tone. Gives me the perfect flush.
Krisna G.
Very easy to apply especially on the lips. The only drawback is that it’s really hard to blend. For a product to claim that it’s for the cheeks it should be a little more easier to blend in that area but I find myself struggling.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Works amazing as a blush in the summer, even on pale skin. Also great on lips, it's bold yet doable at the same time, feels great on lips but a LITTLE dry on cheeks...still a great product though!
Alyssa T.
This product gave me a very natural tint. I wanted a very subtle look and that's exactly what I got. I am first time user and is was very easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again
Sara M.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Peony more...
This is the perfect natural cheek shade for fair to medium-fair skin. The cream color warms and applies evenly on cheeks and feels hydrating on the lips. The pigment is great and stays all day. I love this in the summer time.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks