BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Esperanza S.
Beaverton, OR
I received this in a gift set from my friend for Christmas and loved it! I love that you can use it on you lips and cheeks! Very versatile and the shades are so pretty too. These are great if you like that dewy look!
Molly J.
Covington , LA
I got the convertible in the ubiquitous shade Kitten. It's a gorgeous color, but I find it hard to work with and drying on the lips. I have had some success using it as a highlight, but that's not its intended purpose.
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Cameila more...
I really love these pots of color. They are long lasting and super easy to blend with whatever foundation/BB cream you use. I've only bought this once as a little bit goes a long way. I would certainly recommend it!
Andrea C.
San Francisco, CA
This works great as a blush. It looks beautiful and natural and once you blend it in it doesn't feel heavy on your face. The color is wonderful and lasts all day. I don't really like it as a lip stick, but its still worth it as an awesome cream blush.
Jordi M.
Worcester, MA
I'm not a huge fan of the lop and cheek combo, maybe I just love having millions of things in my make up bag but this product does do the job and it does the job well!! I love the shade I think it's perfect for any skin tone and it also applies very nicely
Alex B.
Port Hueneme, CA
i do like the consistencey but if you dont like getting your fingers dirty or tgat it has a slight sticky feelings when you tap in the cream color than i wouldnt advice . If you dont mind than its a product you'll like ! Also there is no wierd smell .
Jeniifer P.
Newark , NJ
Really love this product i used it every time i done my makeup its great i think i will love this for everr because the quality and it smells good is like a 🍑 peachy color that can be match great at any skin color 💄 😍
Amanda S.
Astoria, NY
great to throw in your bag for mid day touch ups because it's a two for one. I throw it in my gym bag with tinted moisturizer, mascara, and a lash curler. Great color payoff. Would definitely recommend it to others. This is one of my staple products!
Tiph🇵🇭 S.
Review for: Gerbera more...
I use this product for my cheeks mostly. It gives off the perfect color for my skin tone. I use it more so when I do dark eye shadow and need blush but not too too pink to where it stands out a lot. It lasts all day and I really like it. Will buy again!
Haley W.
This is a great color for olive skin and darker but a bit too bright for fair skin. Also the formula is a bit chalky, I used a beauty blender which made it better
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks