9 varieties available
stila Convertible Color
Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.see more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
stila Convertible Color
- "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
- "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
- "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
- "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Absolutely loved this product for my lips and for my cheeks as blush as well! This stayed in place all day on my cheeks and gave off just the perfect amount of color.
L O V E this stuff OMG. put some on your cheeks = fab. put some on your lips = fab. takes literally 2 seconds to apply. it's so easy and looks great. go buy some NOW
This brand is pretty expensive for me. I like this product. it stayed on and was easy to use. It didn't run or come off even after wearing it for many hours. I added lip gloss to it several times. I want to get other colors but like I said the cost is a lot for this product
I love this but I have longer nails and every time I open this I always accidentally stick my nail in it. I think the coverage is build able on the checks and lips but I mostly use this color on the lips
I love this color for everyday use. It gives my lips and cheeks a nice tint without being too overbearing. I love that it never dries out however always dipping my finger into the pan worries me for sanitary reasons but I have a couple and love them all.
I received this in a gift set from my friend for Christmas and loved it! I love that you can use it on you lips and cheeks! Very versatile and the shades are so pretty too. These are great if you like that dewy look!
I got the convertible in the ubiquitous shade Kitten. It's a gorgeous color, but I find it hard to work with and drying on the lips. I have had some success using it as a highlight, but that's not its intended purpose.
Review for: Gerbera more...
I use this product for my cheeks mostly. It gives off the perfect color for my skin tone. I use it more so when I do dark eye shadow and need blush but not too too pink to where it stands out a lot. It lasts all day and I really like it. Will buy again!
This is a great color for olive skin and darker but a bit too bright for fair skin. Also the formula is a bit chalky, I used a beauty blender which made it better
Q & A
Would this product be good for an oily face?
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
What's the texture like?
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos