BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Holly T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I hate this product! I received this as part of a palette with eyeshadows, but this convertible color is horrible. I wouldn't use it on my lips. On my cheeks, it doesn't blend in well at all, and makes my face greasy. No thanks, Stila!
Sarah R.
Left this in the car during the summer and it melted :( Love using it as blush! And it works okay on the lips, too. If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost. I'll probably still repurchase!
Marissa C.
Lip stains are tricky in my opinion. However this specific one was pretty good! Smooth application and feel! You can find it online easily! Long lasting and great coverage. I usually purchase liquid lipsticks so I would only purchase again if on sale.
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Gerbera more...
This color is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. I’ve used it for a couple of years now and love it. It’s even better to be able to be used for cheeks AND lips because you’ve already got a perfect pairing! Love it. Use it every day.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
Such a beautifully designed product and I must say it did really catch my eye. If it would stay on a bit longer it would be perfect. It does look fabulous on the lips I will say that but it just does not last very long to be a stain.
Sarah W.
Greenville, NC
I love the color of this blush! Super long lasting and the packaging is adorable. I got mine from ultra in 2016 and still have it now. I probably won’t buy it again just because I like to try new things. The soul complaint I have is the smell. Not bad, just not my favorite
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
When I need a quick makeup look I always turn to these, it's so easy and convenient to swipe on as a lip and cheek stain. The color is natural and the formula blends very well. The color payoff is fantastic and easily managed.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These convertible color compacts are one of my new favorite items. The colors blend smoothly onto cheeks or lips and the colors are flattering to almost any skin tone.
Olivia T.
Columbia , MO
This is a great multi use product. The color is great but not my absolute favorite. I've used it as a cheek stain as well as a lip color. Slightly tacky at first but not bad after it settles
Ellie T.
Hanover, NH
This is a great product for lips and cheeks - it is smooth and looks incredibly natural and soft. It looks great when I want a natural, girly look. It gives just enough color to feel like I have a bit more life! I would absolutely buy again and recommend to all!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks