BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Erica D.
Valparaiso, IN
This product is AMAZING as a cheek stain. A little goes a long way, and it stays on all day. You can blend with your finger or a brush. It stays dewey and doesn't settle into your fine lines (important for a 40-something) I highly recommend!
Chloe R.
Arlington, VA
I love this stuff!! You can also use it on your cheeks and it gives such a nice subtle pop of color. i like it better than powder because it looks more natural and doesn't just sit on the skin, it looks more dewey. would probably buy again if i ever run out. awesome hassle free product
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
These Convertible Color pots are so versatile and fun! I love using as a blush as they just melt into the skin and give a dewy, lit from within look. I don't use on my lips so much, but the hydrating formula would prob make for a good lip balm!
Valerie S.
Olympia, WA
Not for me. This didn't feel good on the lips, was much too waxy. I originally bought it from Ulta. It did not look good on my skin as a blusher, either, perhaps because my skin is medium and not fair? I returned it. Perhaps for someone with drier cheeks, this would be a good blusher.
Caroline F.
Wilmington, NC
A lot of multi-use products are either great at one thing and OK at the other, or decent at both. This is really great for both. I have Peony, and it is a beautiful lip color and a great cream blush as well. It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it.
Elizabeth P.
Land O Lakes, FL
Gorgeous color for lip and cheek. My skin is a little too oily to use this as a blush, but it is a beautiful color and if you can use a balmy blush then go for it. This is a great lip tint though and is moisturizing and comfortable to wear.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love that i can use this on my lips cheeks and eyes..it gives such a pretty natural blushed look..i like the feel of it..its not sticky or pasty..all in all its a great product
Tabitha S.
Corona
This stuff is weird interesting but awesome! So virsitile. Can use on cheeks and lips. Beautiful on lips as a stain and even more georgous on cheeks carefully using a stippling brush. Will be buying more
Brianna Y.
E Brunswick, NJ
I have this product and use it all the time. I love how it makes me look more tan and adds definition to my face makeup. The packaging is pretty. my one issue with the product is that I prefer a bronzer without sparkles. Would recommend 100X!
MJ M.
Balmorhea, TX
I was honestly impressed by this product a whole lot more than I expected to be. On the lips it is what it's called, a stain. Even drinking through a straw, the product doesn't rub off. It's extra gorgeous on the cheeks with a nice subtle flush of color. Definitely recommend.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks