BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
This can be used for cheeks and lips. For me personally, I like it better as blush. On my lips it is a bit too sticky and the color doesn't show up well on my dark lips. I really like it as a blush, though. The color shows up well on my cheeks. A little goes a long way!
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
I love this product and any product that can do more than just one thing ! It works well for lips or cheeks and absolutely would suit all skin tones and types ! The color is subtle yet buildable if you wanted a more bold look. Would definitely recommend to everyone!!
Jenna W.
Fort Collins, CO
Lip and cheek color... in one! I absolutely love the Stila convertible because it's one less thing for me to lose in my purse! As a fair-skinned person, I appreciate the petunia shade's ability to give me color, but not overpower my skin tone. Available at Target!
Jesse S.
Tallahassee, FL
The Stila convertible colors are absolutely amazing! You can use them for both lips and cheeks so I am always throwing this in my beauty bag when I travel or when I go out! The color is perfect because it goes on sheer with a little pigment but is so buildable that you can add more color as the night goes on!
sierra p.
Columbus, OH
I really love this brand and their products, but this product in particular I really loved! I loved every shade and the formula is really creamy and easy to work with.
Suzanna G.
Review for: Gerbera more...
Good product. Easy to apply . Nice price but falls on the more high end fashion side. It met my expectations and it is so awesome. I used it once and definitely gonna go buy more colors and experiment.
Sarah W.
Richmond, CA
Not a huge fan - it goes on decently and blends okay but it just does not last. The packaging is super cute however. It also causes me to break out. I have probably 2-3 of these convertible colors. I would not purchase again - prefer powder blushes over cream.
Daisy A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
Stila is one of my top favorite brands! I was not let down. I use it both on my cheeks n lips. I don't like to wear much on my lips but I loved this color and the smooth texture that I went for it! It lasts all day which is a must for me. La la love this product
Brittany A.
East Islip, NY
Was not a fan. Felt as though it was greasy like a vaseline. Did not have the lasting power I would have liked. The color itself was very light and didnt show up well on my medium skin tone. As much as I like the brand Stila, I would not be purchasing again.
Sarah B.
Sacramento, CA
While I haven't used this color, this product is amazing. I love that I can use one product for my cheeks and lips! I think cream blushes look much more natural and give a healthy flush to your face, like just after exercise. It doesn't dry out my lips either.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks