BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Brooklyn W.
Centerville , UT
I love the versatility of this product. I use it all the time and it stays all day not to mention a little goes a long way. I absolutely love this color it goes with anything and everything lately I've been wearing it paired with a bronze smokey eye and it's killer!
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
Review for: Sweet Pea, Petunia more...
I love Stila's liquid lip they are amazing this was not for me I like the idea I've a multi use product but this is just not for me it does seem to blend easily but definitely not something I would take with me for a day out.
Jessica W.
Love love love! Such great quality and wears beautifuly! Want it in every color and can’t get enough! I’ve purchased this for friends and family because it makes for a great gift as well! Great job making a wonderful product!
Kawkab S.
Westlake , OH
Review for: Cameila more...
This product is super chic and I love how it looks on the skin is just makes your cheeks pop, it is very stylish it goes on every skin tone and you can never go wrong with any color,it can make you look very natural depending on how much you put on your face. So just put the exact amount and you’ll be ready to go!
Melissa R.
Lima
The color fits the name. Yet another great product and the color is stunning...... Goes with my entire wardrobe. Would recommend if looking for the perfect color for any color palette. It lasts longer than most. The price is definitely worth the product.
Amanda H.
Review for: Lillium more...
My review is biased, I don’t love cream products. I found this to be greasy/slippy on the lips. Felt like it didn’t set. Bc of the quality I won’t use on my oily skin. Unfortunately I would not purchase this product again. But do love other Stila lip products.
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cameila more...
I use this as a blush. I think I tried it in my lips once but I tend to keep even a multi use product to one use. As good as any cream blush I have used. I either dab it in with my fingers (and then some times blend with a sponge) or I put it on with a very dense brush. Either way creates a very natural glowy cheek. Love this product!
María B.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Peony more...
stila Convertible Color I just love the penny color is so beautiful I love it !!! Every time I wear this on my lips a lot of people ask what I’m using it looks so natural but at the same time it has this pink shade 100 % recommendable !!!!
Kailee B.
Greenville
Review for: Rose more...
Got a free sample for this so I’m really not mad at all with it. Stays on well but not the most long lasting since it is a dual use stain. Great for if you’re competing for dance or cheer and stays on through that.
Erynn B.
Winchester, Ca
I absolutely love these!!!! There is such a great variety of colors and they are all so buildable, from a sheer wash of color to a bright pop of color! They're compact so I can throw them in any bag or clutch and I have an item that does double duty! Super versatile and lasts a long time. These creams are very pigmented. My only complaint is that the stain doesn't necessarily last quite as long as I would prefer.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks