BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Love this stuff. I am not a fan of cream blushes because I feel like they never blend right but I use this all the time on my lips. I have only tried the PEONY - it's a perfect nude shade for an everyday light look. It's light on the lips I dropped it a star just because I have to reapply it often.
MariaJose C.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Cameila more...
I use this as a bronzer and it’s amazing it’s easy to apply and use the pigment is amazing my expectations were completely met it last a long time and goes on your skin perfectly
Marjorie B.
La Palma, CA
I love this! I’ve used it as a lip stain to quickly add color to my lips when I just wanted a natural look. I also used this for a cheek stain to give my cheeks that rosy glow!
Caitlin A.
I have two colors of this product, and although this one is a little brighter, I think it's my favorite. It's super fun that it has more than one use and I feel like the cool has a brightening effect.
Jayme K.
Portland, OR
Love Stila's cream blush, and I have purchased the full size without first sampling it and I'm glad that I did.  The formula is spectacular , stays put all day. and really gives the face a nice glow from within with it's rosy pink color applied to both cheeks.  The main reason why I like this particular cream blush is because it doesn't remove my foundation/powder when I apply it at the end of my makeup routine, this is a plus!  I have tried a few cream blushes that will remove your foundation makeup when applied or blended around the cheekbone which causes me to have to re-apply more foundation and then a powder blush in order to not repeat the same issue.  Stila's cream blush doesn't do that, and for that I am thankful.
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
have been using the Stila Convertible for a couple years now. I started with Poppy, moved to Rose, then added others: Petunia, Fuchsia, Gladiola.

Peony is one of the last ones I ventured on, because I didn't think it would suit my NC42 (warm medium-dark) coloring. I thought it would just be too light and a bit too muddy.

WRONG. Wonderful cheek color on me. Very good discreet color that enlivens cheeks subtly for daytime. I love how it matches delightfully with one of my fave lipstick combos: Dolce Vita by Nars, the pencil, lipstick and gloss. This cheek color is perfect for that popular lip color.

I can wear some of the Stila Convertibles on my lips, the richer colors--Poppy and Rose. Others are just too light. But for fairer ladies, I think lots of these colors would work wonderfully.

I will add that having a quality brush makes application a dream. I don't use fingers to apply on cheeks. I find my MAC skunk brush (and the mini skunk brush) both apply beautifully, especially POPPY which can be garish if the application is not skillful.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I cannot say how much I love these cream blush and lip formulas. They are so beautiful and easy to blend, last all day, and work for all skin tones. I don't frequently use them for lips, but when I do they look beautiful. For $25, these compacts will last you a year. Seriously. I have two of these blushes that I've had for longer! It takes just the tiniest amount! I like to apply with a stippling brush rather than a sponge or a traditional blush brush.
Emma M.
St. George
This product does the job, but it is quite drying and uncomfortable. Overall not my go to product but if you are looking for a pigmented lip stain this will be good for you
member-0011b
Says very nice and was really mad like and if you were to get this I really suggest it it stayed on very long and it was very nice and I went out and my friends gave me very good complement so I prefer this over a lot of things
Emma D.
Upland, CA
I have the Stila Convertible Blush in Petunia and it is my favorite cream blush going. I don't normally wear cream blushes alone, by that I mean I don't put powder on top, but this one I only wear alone because the color is so magnificent. I may put a shimmery blush topper over it, but I would never use it to base another blush because it's so pigmented and gorgeous. The color I have is a nice bright pink, perfect for spring and summer and during the winter when it's not appropriate for the season, I wear it on my lips and it gives me that just bitten lip look that is so nice to have in the winter.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks