BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I have convertible colors in Peony and Poppy and I take them with me everywhere! I've always had trouble with cream blush. My skin is combination and that has always seemed to make non-powder blushes fail on my skin. They manged to both look oily AND draw attention to dry spots. But the convertible color does neither. It's a lovely wash of color - easy to blend, easy to layer for richer color and looks great on my lips as well. Poppy, in particular, looks great pressed on to the lips, with a bit of clear gloss in the center.
Kathlyn T.
Love the Magnolia color! I like to use it as my base cream blush before topping it with powder blush. I also like it for the days I want just a soft color on my lips.
member-a7499
Review for: Gerbera, Lillium, Cameila, Peony more...
I am OBSESSED with Stila Convertible color. My all time favorite is Lillium. It looks muted in the pan, but brings the face alive. It’s creamy, moisturizing and stays put all day. No highlighter necessary because it provides a natural sheen. Best product ever.
Carley C.
I love this product !! It is the perfect color if your going for more of a natural look! Makes my lips look like my color but better, and looks so natural on the cheeks! Always put it in my travel makeup ! Definitely will repurchase and highly recommend:)
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
These are super easy to use. They come in a nice compact that you can throw in your purse. They are very easy to blend out. I really like to use them on my cheeks with a beauty blender.
Kendall C.
Review for: Gerbera more...
I recently got this product in a beauty box I am subscribed to. This is not one of my favorite products by them. As an African American, this product turns out very chalky/ashy looking on my skin. I definitely believe there are better blushes out there.
Jessica S.
Dickinson, ND
LOVE THIS. I’ve had it on my list of products to try for a bit and luckily it showed up on sale one day. I really like how I can just bring this little compact with me if I’m travelling and I’m covered! There are some great colors too. I got Lillium and it’s a nice dark salmon color. The product blends in easily with your fingers and a little dab goes a long way. I usually put it on with my fingers on top of my tinted moisturizer and then blend it in. I plan to check out some of the other shades too.
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
It's a great product very Universal a little goes a long way I definitely use this whenever I'm going for the no makeup makeup look and I want my to look healthy
Amaly D.
Elmhurst, NY
I love these still blushes. They look so natural and if you want to keep your skin dewy, this is the best so that you don’t dry up your skin with a powder blush.
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This was gorgeous as a cream blush, but didn’t exactly work for me as a lip stain. It was a little too creamy and opaque. It was more of a mix between a balm and a lipstick and didn’t stay on my lips the way I wanted it to.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks