BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
karina s.
This is got to be one of my favorite blushes I love the color it's such a vibrant pinkish coral applies well with the correct brush. The blush is creamy to touch not a powder blush.
Nellie O.
I was skeptical to try this. It definitely was different. I'm not into the multi use products. It was ok as an overall product. But I'd still buy separate products to use.
McKinley C.
North Little Rock
Review for: Petunia more...
This still blush is amazing. The color and quality overall is amazing. I usually dont like blush but this color I feel like I have to have. I bought mine from Sephora and it was worth every penny.
Aliana D.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Peony more...
This was ok for me. It was not a must have but it was not a loss for me either. When I purchased it I tried it once and gave to Mom as a gift. It may have been the color.
Katie B.
Review for: Other more...
I’ve used stila Liquid eyeshadow and lipgloss but that’s it they didn’t have any of those to rate but they still wanted me to rate but that’s kinda hard I’ve never used this product
Hannah M.
Morgan Hill
Review for: Petunia more...
This product had great pigmentation. I loved the packaging as well. I also enjoyed that the product had multiple functions so that I could take it traveling and use it as lip color and blush.
jasmine q.
Hartford
Love Stila everything. I love there bronzers, lipsticks and lip stains. This is actually one of my top 3 lipstains. They don't have a nasty scent or sticky consistency.
E i.
Review for: Gerbera more...
This natural product is multifaceted and creamy! I use it on my eyes, cheeks, and lips for a natural look. The bonus is not having to worry about it containing toxins!
Kim B.
Walton,wv
This product is great when you don't want to lug around a ton of makeup. Gives you an awesome natural beach look when applied to lips, cheeks and even as an eyeshadow!
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I have convertible colors in Peony and Poppy and I take them with me everywhere! I've always had trouble with cream blush. My skin is combination and that has always seemed to make non-powder blushes fail on my skin. They manged to both look oily AND draw attention to dry spots. But the convertible color does neither. It's a lovely wash of color - easy to blend, easy to layer for richer color and looks great on my lips as well. Poppy, in particular, looks great pressed on to the lips, with a bit of clear gloss in the center.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks