BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Edith C.
Taylorsville
Review for: Lillium more...
It’s the perfect consistency for a cream blush, you can use your fingers or a brush to apply it. I love this color it’s a nice warm tone with a little shimmer not much just enough to add some highlight.
Alexis M.
Memphis
Review for: Gerbera more...
Didn’t like the color or application. The product itself felt clumpy and didn’t apply well. It also didn’t seem to last. The packaging was cute but not worth the product. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
Valerie E.
hollywood
This is such an amazing product! It leaves your lips feeling like butter and the color range is amazing! Definitely worth the hype. Perfect for everyday use. I’d definitely purchase this product again.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
Colors are nice and the idea is cool, but these are only alright. On the lips is fine, but on the cheeks they don’t tend to blend very well. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Poppy more...
I have been using this for years! My go to for cheeks and lips. Stays on very well. Need to make sure to rub it in properly so don't look like a clown. It also lasts forever!!
sar A.
love how i can use this on pretty much any part of my face! it blends really well whether you’re using a beauty blender or just your fingers! color is very buildable wish it wasn’t so pricey though.
b🌹 O.
Baytown
Review for: Cameila more...
i use this everyday of my life!! this is my favorite, it’s not boring and pink at all! a beautiful orangey color that lasts all day! i wear it even when i don’t wear any makeup because it’s so pretty
Lino V.
This is my favorite everyday blush ever. I've used three of the colors for my fair skin with yellow undertones (Lillium is my favorite) and all have been amazing. I have oily skin, however the creaminess has never made me break out. It simply lends a natural glow when blended just right. My favorite makeup sponges (Beauty Blender) do the job perfectly. One full-size container will last you a year, easily. Don't listen to the lip stuff. Gah! This stuff is disgusting on the lips not only in feel but also how cadaverous you look after applying it. Save it for your cheeks!
Nellie O.
I was skeptical to try this. It definitely was different. I'm not into the multi use products. It was ok as an overall product. But I'd still buy separate products to use.
karina s.
This is got to be one of my favorite blushes I love the color it's such a vibrant pinkish coral applies well with the correct brush. The blush is creamy to touch not a powder blush.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks