BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Naz🌙 N.
I have this in Pentunia - it gives a nice dewy finish and the colour payoff is great! Petunia is a light pink - I recommend it to fairer skin types as I recently got more of a tan and it no longer is as bright on my cheeks. I only wish the dewey finish would last longer! Usually by the time I'm done work, the finish is dull. It feels silky as a lip colour but has absolutely no staying power - I wouldn't recommend for this.
Kathryn K.
Clarksville TN
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
I really enjoyed how pigmented this product was. The formula is smooth and not too fragrant. I always keep it in my travel bag! I wish it was a bit cheaper, but obviously I continue to pay the price.
Ramya V.
I love this in the winter time! it gives me a nice pop of color that still makes me look a boot dewey and not dry. It doesnt come off too greasy, but i can always set with a powder and it's the perfect product for fresh looking skin
Deirdre N.
Staten Island, NY
This color is so, so flattering, and the formula is lovely! I love the texture and it’s so easy to apply. I’m looking forward to purchasing more colors once I save some money. Definitely a must-have!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Love all the colors, they’re all natural looking but have pop. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It’s a greasy formulation which makes it easy to blend but it’s too greasy for my oily skin.
Adrianna O.
Tustin, CA
* Hibiscus (bright coral-pink/red) * Tulip (deep plum) * Peony (nude) * Camelia (pinky brown nude)
I love multitasking products and this is a good one. I like it more for cheeks than for the lips. On the lips it can be a little drying and the staying power isn't great but on the cheeks it is great. creamy and very pigmented so a dab or two will do. blends easily with fingers, blush or a beauty blender. i love that this almost melts into your skin and looks so natural. it doesn't stay tacky but does not go powdery either. just a nice, healthy (borderline dewy) flush of color to the cheeks.
NATALIE C.
expected something soft and almost nude looking but what arrived was something brighter and much more of a coral pink tone. But I knew this was pigment rich and a little goes a long way. So I dabbed and applied and WOW…Fantastic!
Kaitlyn M.
Charleston
Great product and the color is very pigmented. It lasts forever too. I have definitely had mine for 2 years and have barely made a dent in the pan. def worth the price because it lasts forverrrrr
Rubilinda N.
oxnard
Review for: Poppy more...
Since I have a more medium to dark skin tone not many products or colors will exactly go well with my skin color or undertone but this turned out to be very pigmented with a smooth application, not to mention the color was nice.
Hil M.
Stila convertible color is the most versatile makeup product l use. I love that it comes in a variety of colors and you can layer as you wish.
It is blush,lip color, contour, eye shadow, bronzer.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks