9 varieties available
stila Convertible Color
Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.see more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
stila Convertible Color
- "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
- "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
- "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
- "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Nice sheer or buildable color. My nieces really love this product. I don't use it routinely as I'm not crazy about using my fingers and prefer long-wear lip colors. But it's nice and I may try one again soon
This color is absolutely beautiful. However, to achieve the perfect look I would suggest using a stippling brush and then blending it out with a beauty blender (Otherwise it might look a little odd or patchy). I DEFINITELY plan on purchasing this product in different colors as well.
This item is a great little two for one package! It comes in a small adorable compact which will fit into any bag or pocket. The color can be used on your lips, your cheeks and even as a contour product or eyeshadow! It’s a solid must have.
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
This stain stays on rather well. I have only bought it once, and I felt that it worked pretty good. I got it at ulta. I would suggest it to others. It lasts long! Not sure if I would buy again though because I like lipstick more than stain.
I purchased 2 in Magnolia and Petunia because I liked the colors and the packaging caught my attention. I bought them on sale for like$15 I think it’s worth it. Long lasting and I would most deff buy again
Q & A
Would this product be good for an oily face?
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
What's the texture like?
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos