BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Bethany D.
Love love this color and brand. I love all things of this brand. Their lip are so long lasting and beautiful. The blushes are amazing and are not super pigmented. I would buy everything from this brand and more
Whitney T.
Knoxville
Review for: Poppy more...
I love how neutral this blush is. It blends effortlessly into a bronzer and looks wonderful under a highlighter. I have a yellow/olive complexion so it really looks natural on. I’ve even used it as a blending color for my eyeshadows, it’s awesome!
Kaya T.
los angeles, CA
These little palettes are fantastic for touching your makeup up on the go. I dab a little on my cheeks and lips while at work as a make up refresher, and it always does the trick!
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
This was a good product! I got it during Stila’s warehouse sale, so I actually got a really good deal on it. It works for lips or cheeks, so plenty of uses for it. The color was really subtle and pretty as well.
Veronica D.
Rochester
Really cool to have a two in one. It takes some getting use to when applying for the cheek but I love the glowing effect it has rather than Flat dry powder blush. The only think I don’t like is the color range.
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
I use this as my daily blush. This stuff is awesome. It has tons of versatility and I get a ton of use out of it. One of their best cream blushes out there. Definite give this a try, you won’t be disappointed!
renee w.
I love this lip stain! The color stays rich all day long. Eating, drinking, kissing, heck even brushing your teeth wont fade this stain. I do find it can be a little drying chapstick isnt applied over it, but overall, its a wonderful lip product.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Petunia more...
Wow!! This can be used for multiple looks and iyou never have to worry about touch ups and reapplying this product throughout the day is unnecessary as this product is a versatile be onset and contour product.
Julianne P.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
I wanted to start wearing more cream blush, so I purchased this. I like it a lot. It’s good for your cheeks, lips, even eye lids. I like the packaging, it’s very simple. The product is creamy and applies well.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Nice sheer or buildable color. My nieces really love this product. I don't use it routinely as I'm not crazy about using my fingers and prefer long-wear lip colors. But it's nice and I may try one again soon
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks