BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Jeniffer S.
Bellingham , WA
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This product is so versatile, you can use this on your lips, your face, and body if you want. It’s a great pigmented formula that feels so buttery and is long lasting. I would recommend this for people with mature skin.
Lauren G.
Ft Worth, TX
Review for: Peony more...
This is such a great neutral/ universal color and love that I can use on both my cheeks and lips. Amazing to use on my dry skin and it stays on for the day. Very easy to use with either a sponge or my fingers on the go!
*Estrella* E.
Fairfax, VA
I own quite a of these and definitely enjoy them. The colors are very wearable and natural looking. They bkend easily on lips or cheeks and keep their creamy finish. I love wearing them when I want a fresh, radiant look.
Helen D.
San Francisco, CA
These are great if you're the type of person who doesn't want to mess with a lot of beauty products. This product is multi purpose and can be used on your eyes, cheeks, and lips so easy for the girl or guy that is on the go. These are also great for the people who like to rock the no makeup makeup look!
Sherine A.
Reno, NV
This is such a fun and creative product. I like that you can use it for your lips and your cheeks. The colors are beautiful, easy to apply and love my lasting. I would for sure but it again and I highly recommend it!
Christina Marie G.
Chula vista, CA
Review for: Cameila more...
This is amazing for using it as bronzer or using it as eyeshadow! It’s great on textured skin and it won’t make you feel or look cakey. It’s buildable coverage helps you add on more if needed and photographs amazing.
lauren a.
the only reason i'm giving it 3 stars is because i'm not a huge fan of creme blushes and i prefer liquid lipstick or lipstick in the bullet. these are amazing if you like creme blushes or lipstick in the pan. they blend nicely and have lots of colors.
Blanca A.
Review for: Other more...
I tried this once when I did not knew a whole lot about makeup so my experience was not the best because I did not know how to apply this.BUT now that I know more I think I would only use them as a blush ”primer/base”.
Bethany B.
Brandon, MS
First off, I love stila blush and am a faithful user. For years, I’ve only used pink in varying shades. I got a wild hair and purchased this shade and have not been disappointed. I would buy again in the future but a little definitely goes a long way!
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
This was a good product! I got it during Stila’s warehouse sale, so I actually got a really good deal on it. It works for lips or cheeks, so plenty of uses for it. The color was really subtle and pretty as well.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks