BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Maryen F.
Hampton, VA
First of all, STILA has not disappointed me EVER. But also, this is a MUST HAVE in your makeup bag if you're trying to carry light. The multifunctionality of it is great but the fact that it actually works WELL is just amazing.
Elizabeth S.
Fontana, CA
It says that this product can be used for cheeks and lips. Normally I always take this one for a long trip. Easy to use. However, I don’t really like it on my lips. It’s a lil bit too creamy for my lips but perfect for my cheeks
Lucy S.
Works really well as both a lipstick and a blush! Some people don’t enjoy cream formulas, but I do as they are not super drying. I especially love this because the color is pigmented but doesn’t wash me out like some blushes do.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Gerbera more...
I use this when I want a no makeup makeup. It leaves such a pretty soft cast of color and makes my the skin have a pretty sheen. It is buildable so you can definitely get more pigment if you want. Gorgeous selection of colors, I definitely recommend.
Pam R.
Kansas City
Review for: Peony more...
Really beautiful! I’ve been using this product for over 15 years! I love that I can use it for multiple things! Great for travel and compact and not bulky. It’s ling lasting on my cheeks, but I do have to reapply on my lips.
Gabriella S.
Sun city west , AZ
I like the actual color of the product which is why I first even bought the product. However, for me at least, I didn’t get enough pigment out of it, which was a tad bit disappointing since I loved the color of it so much.
Tiffanie H.
Saginaw , TX
I have been using this for years. It is especially useful when you are traveling and you don’t want to lug around a bunch of products. You can use this as your blush and lip color and it’s perfect! The color is awesome too.
Jeniffer S.
Bellingham , WA
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This product is so versatile, you can use this on your lips, your face, and body if you want. It’s a great pigmented formula that feels so buttery and is long lasting. I would recommend this for people with mature skin.
Lauren G.
Ft Worth, TX
Review for: Peony more...
This is such a great neutral/ universal color and love that I can use on both my cheeks and lips. Amazing to use on my dry skin and it stays on for the day. Very easy to use with either a sponge or my fingers on the go!
Samantha M.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Petunia, Peony more...
I can say this is a favorite! Perfect for on the go. Small and simply. The color is so pigmented and color last all day & night. This product can by use with your fingers or a blush brush, so easy right!? I recommend it.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks