BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Gracie S.
Review for: Peony more...
I am a BIG fan of this blush, I carry it with my in my purse constantly. It is long lasting, SUPER easy to apply (I even use it as a lip color when I’m in a rush) and I’m in love with the color. It’s natural but also is super buildable.
Kaitlyn F.
Lancaster, NY
I had purchased a gift set from stila last Christmas. The set contained this blush, a smudge stick, lip gloss and a headband. The retailed for $38 making it a great deal, as each of the products alone almost cost that much. I didn't end up using this blush for a few months, but the first time I did .... Omg! The color payout is amazing, so a little bit goes an incredibly long way. As for its staying power, I find this lasts incredibly long for me. This is a big benefit as I find most blushes I purchase come off within an hour or two. Finally, the fact that this product can be used on the lips as well increases the value even more in my option. It is hydrating and gives a relatively sheer wash of color. If you have dry skin this blush is also a must have. It doesn't dry me out or look chalky which is a problem I can to into with regular powder blush. Overall I love this product and if you are on the fence id say this is a great pick!
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
This is a pretty good product, although I usually beat my face pretty hard and the pigmentation just wasn’t extreme enough for me. That’s just anpreference though, if you like a more subtle lip stain I definitely reccommend this product.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
Review for: Peony more...
This was not a product I understood well. I’m sure for a natural look and just using for fingertips to add a little color to the apples of your cheeks. However, I find this to not have great pigment and is patchy looking for my preference:
Hannah C.
Sammamish, WA
Review for: Lillium more...
The color is a perfect bronzy/beige-y/rosy mix that warms up my face with a natural blush. It is best applied with a sponge and has a moderate staying power of 5-6 hours, more if set with another powder blush. However, the shade is so undupable that I just bear with it alone.
Lexy B.
United States
I got this product as part of a set and didn't think I would ever use it but I do! I didn't care for it as anything other than a lip product. It has a thicker creamier texture and stays on nicely. On me its a dark dusty rose and a nice product when I just want something subtle.
Cassandra T.
San Diego
This is a beautiful product for a natural flush. It can be used on both cheeks and lips so is very convenient for on the go. There is a subtle shine and a longer lasting stain effect on both the cheeks and lips. Can look very “no makeup makeup” or built up for more glam. Love!
Hannah K.
Review for: Cameila, Peony more...
I like camellia better than peony because of my skin tone by my sister uses peony and it looks stunning! She puts it on her eyelids and finishes with an eye gloss, I use this on my cheeks for a natural flush. My favorite cream blush
Alex M.
Richmond
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
The color payoff for this blush is very good. It’s also a very buildable color. The packaging is very simple but cute and true to the Stila brand. It can be on the more pricey side but one blush will last you forever so you very rarely have to replace it
Freja T.
Highland Park, IL
For that just pinched, dewy pink flush of color, Stila's Convertible Color in Petunia will multitask like a boss and leave your cheeks and lips glowing with a fresh pop of sheer buildable color. This little cream compact is a cult classic for a reason. Just ask Gweneth.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks