BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Lauren S.
Hamilton
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This is one of my favorite colors ever I still have not gotten then try all the rest of them there’s a decent amount of other colors but sweet pea is my favorite the pricing is not too expensive and it’s an amazing product and I would recommend this to any woman
Katherine B.
I like how easy this is to apply. I like it much better than the ones that come in a tube. This way I feel like I can apply it over a wider surface and not stain one little spot too intensely. The color is gorgeous and looks great on warm toned skin!
Rachel H.
Lancaster, OH
I found this product in high school and I still use it as a go to blush today. It's at Ulta, Sephora and online. I seriously love this! I always try a variety of poppy pinks. Gorg!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Pros: the color is gorgeous in and out of the pot. Cons: The formula is sticky, doesn't blend well on cheeks and doesn't taste good when I wear it on lips. Maybe good for extremely dry winter weather, but a pass for me.
Chelline S.
I love this multi use product. Can be used on lips and cheeks. I also pop some on my lid if I want a glossy lid look. The range of colors are perfect for all skin tones and add just a wash of color to the skin. Very affordable and last all day.
Hollie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cameila more...
I liked this product but I’ve definitely used other similar blushes that I liked more. It’s very similar to the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes but has less pigmentation. Although there’s nothing bad about the product it wouldn’t be my first choice.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This is a fun color for the summer. It can be a bit hard to blend on the cheeks but once you learn a little goes a long way you are good to go; just tap it into your apples and you will look pinch with color. Don’t be afraid of the bright color!
kylie b.
Denton
I loved this as a lip product and as a cream blush on days with no foundation. If you do have foundation on, this will move it around underneath. Had to learn that the hard way. It’s really pretty when you use it correctly but unfortunately there was a bit of a learning curve for me.
Gracie S.
Review for: Peony more...
I am a BIG fan of this blush, I carry it with my in my purse constantly. It is long lasting, SUPER easy to apply (I even use it as a lip color when I’m in a rush) and I’m in love with the color. It’s natural but also is super buildable.
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
This is a pretty good product, although I usually beat my face pretty hard and the pigmentation just wasn’t extreme enough for me. That’s just anpreference though, if you like a more subtle lip stain I definitely reccommend this product.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks